133.

"What is it Tay? What's going on?" Karlie asked in a panic as she began to get out of bed.

"Kar, stay in bed. It's one of the rooms." Taylor replied.

Karlie looked into Taylor's eyes and knew there was something she wasn't telling her. "Taylor, what is it? What aren't you telling me?"

"Babe, don't worry ok?"

"It's Michael's room, isn't it? Tell me Taylor."

"I'm not 100% certain, but I think so. Karlie, just stay here. I'll go down and see if I can find anything out."

Taylor left the room as tears filled Karlie's eyes.

Please God, don't take him. He's just a little boy.

Taylor tried to get as close as she could to the room but too many people were running in and out. She then saw Dr. Lucas coming down the corridor. He walked passed the room and was coming towards Taylor.

"Dr. Lucas, do you have any idea what's going on with Michael down there?" Taylor asked in a panic.

"I'm not treating him, but I heard he was coding."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"He's going into cardiac arrest. There's a team of very qualified doctors and nurses in there now with him. How's Karlie? I know she and Michael became pretty close. I was actually on my way down to see her."

"She's worried about him. She wants to go see what's happening. I don't know what to tell her. Can you please check on him?" Taylor asked.

"I'll go down and see how he's doing and I'll be right  back."

Taylor returned to the room, and embraced her wife, as Karlie cried into her shoulder.

"This is so unfair Taylor. He's just a baby."

Moments later Dr. Lucas appeared in Karlie's room.

"Listen, I'm not supposed to share personal information but I know how close you and Michael have become. They are taking him in for surgery now. He's suffered a pulmonary embolism which caused him to go into cardiac arrest. They were able to bring him back, but they need to get him into surgery now. I don't know what the outcome will be Karlie. All I know is that he is in the best hands right now. All any of us can do is pray. I'm gonna go get Father Mitchell and have him pray over the operating room. I'll be back to check on you in a bit."

Taylor continued to hold Karlie as the model was completely inconsolable. The floor nurse entered and told Karlie that Dr. Lucas asked her to administer a shot. The model laid back as the nurse located a vein and slid the needle inside. She motioned for Taylor to follow her to the door as she whispered, "Dr. Lucas ordered a sedative for her to relax. She'll probably fall asleep very soon and will more than likely be out for a couple of hours, if you wanted to go home."

"Thank you but no, I'll be staying here. Even if she's sleeping."

"Ok. If you need anything, just let us know."

Taylor turned back and got on the bed with Karlie as the models eyes were getting really sleepy. She stroked her wife's hair and kissed her forehead as the model began to fall asleep. After a short time, Taylor also dosed off.

Five hours later, Taylor was woken up by Dr. Lucas.

"I just wanted to let you know that Michael is out of surgery. He's still not completely out of danger because of the risk of infection, but right now, he's ok. I'm going to let Karlie rest. I'll be back in the morning. By the way, I commend you for being so dedicated. So many people come in here and no one ever visits, but you're here everyday. That's says a lot about your relationship. You have a good night."

Dr. Lucas left the room as Taylor looked at her love.
"I love you so much Karlie," she whispered as she leaned over and kissed her wife's lips. Moments later, she fell back asleep.

"Michael, where are you going? Come back. COME BACK!!"

"Shhhh, Karlie. It's ok. You're having a nightmare." Taylor held Karlie as she tried to calm her down. The model was soaked with sweat and her body was trembling. Taylor had tried to get up from the bed, but Karlie gripped her shirt really tight, not wanting her to leave.

"Baby, I'm just gonna get a cool towel and fresh pajamas for you. I'll be right back."

Karlie nodded her head as the singer got up and went into the bathroom. She returned with a cool towel that she placed on her forehead.

"He made it through his surgery." Taylor said. "They need to keep a close eye on him tonight for any signs of infection. Why don't you try to go back to sleep."

"I can't. I feel all gross.

"Come on. I'll give you a shower." Taylor said.

"Are you serious? You're going to break the rules?" Karlie replied.

"Very funny. I'm serious. Come on. It's the middle of the night, no one will come in. I'll take care of you."

Karlie followed Taylor into the shower and watched as the singer covered her incision with a special wrap that she saw the aide use the other day. Taylor turned on the water and waited for the perfect temperature as she removed Karlie's clothes and helped the model step in and grip the bars in front of  her. Feeling the water hit her body, felt so good to the model. She lowered her head, allowing the water to hit the back of her neck. Suddenly she felt two lathered hands, wrap around her body. Karlie turned her head to see a very naked Taylor standing behind her. 

Taylor's hands continued to explore the models body as Karlie threw her head back in ecstasy. Taylor moved herself to the front of Karlie and got in between her arms that were gripping the two bars. She wrapped her arms around her wife's neck and kissed her passionately. The model removed one of her hands from the bars and cupped the singers breast. Taylor began to kiss Karlie's neck, moving herself lower and lower.

"Baby, are you ok," Taylor asked.

Karlie nodded her head but Taylor didn't want Karlie on her feet for too long, so she had the model sit on the chair. The model tried to get Taylor to sit on her lap, but she refused because she didn't want to hurt her. Instead, she straddled one of the models legs, without sitting down. She leaned forward, kissing her wife as Karlie's hand traveled up Taylor's inner thigh until reaching the place Karlie loved the most. She slowly slid her fingers in and out as Taylor began to moan, causing the model to get more excited.

Karlie stood up and asked Taylor to stand on the chair. Initially being hesitant, she decided to give in to her wife's request. Taylor placed one leg over Karlie's shoulder as the model pleased her to an orgasm.

The two dried themselves off and made their way back to bed as Taylor nuzzled her face in the crook of Karlie's neck.

"That was quite a surprise Tay."

"I told you, I'll do anything for you. Are you relaxed?" Taylor asked.

"I am more than relaxed. Thank you baby."