108.

The couple made their way back to the house as Karlie headed into the kitchen.

"What are you doing babe?" Taylor asked.

"I'm just gonna make something to eat."

"Oh. I'll do it. I like cooking for you."

"You sure Tay? You don't have to."

"I don't mind. What would you like? Did you want lasagna? Shrimp Alfredo? Penne pasta with a vodka sauce?"

"Babe, I was gonna make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. No need for anything too crazy."

"Well, then, one peanut butter and jelly sandwich coming up." Taylor leaned over and gave the model a quick kiss on the lips.

Karlie grabbed a water and sat at the kitchen table as Taylor served her the sandwich.

"Are you gonna eat anything Tay?"

"No. I'm not hungry. Maybe later."

"Do I have jelly on my face?"

"No. Why?"

"I don't know, Tay, you keep staring at me."

"I have the sexiest model as my fiancé. The world loves looking at you and so do I."

The two leaned over the table for a quick kiss.

"Mmm, you taste good." Taylor said.

When the model was done, she made her way upstairs, kicked off her shoes and laid on the bed. She laid on her stomach, making circles against the bedspread, as she began to get lost in her thoughts. She still didn't know how she would be telling her mom about her diagnosis. Her mom would surely freak out and think the worst and she just wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle it right now.

"Hey, mind if I lay with you?"

Karlie turned to her side and extended her arm, inviting Taylor to lay down. The model kissed the back of the singers neck as Taylor played with her fingers.

"You smell good babe." Karlie said. "I can lay here all day and just breathe you in."

"I have no where to be, so I guess you're in luck." Taylor replied as she turned to face Karlie. She cupped the side of the models face as she brushed her cheek with her thumb. "You're so pretty. How did I ever get so lucky enough to find you?"

"And to think, within the first hour of us meeting, I said 'Fuck You' to you and stormed away." The model began to laugh over how their love story began. "I believe someone was a little jealous of a Miss Martha Hunt. Oh my God, do you even remember that? It feels like it was forever ago and yet it was just a little less than year. Damn babe, were about to be married and we haven't even hit one year yet."

"Did you want to wait?" Taylor asked.

"Never." Karlie said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"We should really go gift shopping for our wedding party."

"No Kar. You need to rest."

"I'm fine babe. Come on, let's go."

"Karlie no. Let's stay here. I'll  grab the laptop and we can order the gifts online."