28.

Taylor came in from the terrace, looking around but didn't see Karlie. She laid on the couch, in the fetal position crying her eyes out before she heard sniffling coming from the next room. She noticed the bedroom door was closed but didn't remember it being closed earlier. She made her way to the door and knocked on it, but there was no answer. She could have sworn that she heard movement, so she opened it slowly. She noticed the model sitting in an oversized chair in the corner.

"Karlie," Taylor let out, as she was fighting back tears. "I thought you left."

Karlie looked up at her, with her red puffy eyes. She glanced away, looking out of the window.

"I told you that I would never leave you." Karlie said in almost a whisper.

A small smile brandished across Taylor's lips as she took a deep breath, "Can I talk to you?"

Karlie removed her legs from the ottoman and motioned for Taylor to sit down.

As they locked eyes, Taylor began. She gave the model the full breakdown of everything that happened the night of the club, as well as, everything that happened with Cara moments ago. When she was done, she got up and told Karlie that she knew she hated her and that she was going to go back to NYC. As Taylor made her way to the doorway, she heard Karlie call her name.

"Please don't leave," the model said with tears in her eyes. Taylor froze in place as the model got up and walked over to her. She grabbed Taylor's hand and led her back to the chair. She pulled Taylor down with her as the singer nuzzled her face in the crook of Karlie's neck.

"This can't keep happening. Why didn't you just tell me that night? Karlie's voice sounded so desperate for answers.

"I was afraid I'd lose you again."

"Don't you think that keeping this from me and letting me find out from someone else, would be much worse?" Karlie tilted her girlfriends head upwards, so she could look into her eyes. "I've already told you. I love you more than anything in this world. I would do anything for you and I would never hurt you. I trust you with my life. You own my heart."

Karlie's eyes began to well up, as a single tear slid down her face.

"I'm not leaving you, I can promise you that. But I need you to be honest with me. You should have told me immediately when she touched you. I'm not really pissed about you watching them have sex and getting turned on or Michelle licking her lips as you and I were making out. I mean, I fucking hate this girl, so I don't LIKE the situation one bit; however, I think it's pretty natural for a person to get turned on when they see something sexual happening. I'm probably more angry at the fact that you lied about going to get water. I just don't want to be lied to Taylor. You watching someone have sex and getting turned on is something we can work through. But you lying to me is a deal breaker because lies equal no trust and I can't be with someone who I don't trust. If I'm not 'the one' for you, just let me go. It'll hurt and I'll be devastated but eventually I'll be ok. If you want someone else or you want to be single, just get up now and walk away and I'll never come after you. Just don't play with my heart as if it's a game because I would never do that to you."

"I DO want you Karlie. You ARE the one for me. I love you with all of my heart. I can't live without you. I don't want to be single and I don't want anyone else. I only want you. Please believe that. I promise, I will never lie to you again and I will tell you immediately if something were to ever happen. Please believe that, I swear I'm not lying." Taylor had a steady stream of tears coming down her face.

"I believe you Tay. Just please, no more lies ok?"

"I promise, no more lies." Taylor said as she hugged Karlie tighter.