40.

Taylor and Karlie made their way back to the house and were welcomed by the smiling faces of Andrea and Scott. The two went to Taylor's room, where they decided their plans for the day. Taylor laid on the bed, watching Karlie as the model pulled out her phone.

"Who are you calling?" Taylor asked, not wanting Karlie's attention anywhere but on her.

"I'm sending a text to my mom really quick to give her an update."

"An update? On what?" Taylor replied with a confusing look.

Karlie smiled at her blue eyed princess before leaning down and kissing her lips. "On us."

"So, you talked to your mom about us?" The singer said with a surprised tone. She knew Karlie and her family were close but the model always said that she never spoke much about the details of any of her relationships. She had liked to keep some matters private.

"Yeah, when I was in St. Louis, my mom and I talked about everything."

"Wait. When were you in St. Louis?"

Karlie laughed as she decided to hold off on the text and fill Taylor in on the past two days. She laid down, so that they were both on their sides facing each other.

"I went home two days ago to see my mom for her birthday. I basically was a real bitch to everyone the entire time I was there because I was angry."

"Angry at me?" Taylor said as she looked down, gripping the bedding.

"I was angry at us. I was angry at the fact that I my feelings for you are so incredibly strong that they literally clouded my judgement. I actually doubted that you loved me as much as I hoped. I was wrong."

The model smiled and she leaned closer and pecked Taylor's lips. "You love me more than I could have ever hoped for."

"My mom basically gave me a kick in the ass, figuratively speaking, and told me what I needed to hear."

"And exactly what did you need to hear?" Taylor asked as she stared into Karlie's deep green eyes.

"That it's ok to be afraid of your feelings and that we are going to struggle and hit bumps in the road but you don't just throw away the person you love because of those moments of insecurity. That if you want it to work, then you make it work and you fight for it."

"You're mom is a very wise woman." Taylor leaned over and kissed her girlfriend with every ounce of her being.

Karlie pulled the singer on top of her, tangling her fingers in Taylor's hair as the kiss intensified. The model began to slide her hands down Taylor's back and then back up, under her shirt.

"I missed your touch," Taylor whispered as she smiled against the models mouth.

"You are so beautiful," Karlie said as she gently moved the hair from around Taylor's face. I don't ever want to lose you. I want us to work and I'll do whatever it takes to make it work. Starting with my schedule."

The singer gave a look of confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I spoke to my manager and explained that I need to have adjustments made. That I want my shoots to be on the same coast as you, with a 30 day clause to allow changes if you decide to go from one coast to the other. That will also apply to any travel out of the country. If your tour is in Europe, then that's where my shoots will be. I also asked to have at least one day off for every during a 3-4 day travel period and two consecutive days off for any 5-10 day travel periods. That way I have a full day or two to spend with just you. I want to be able to see you whenever I want. I'm not losing you Taylor. Like I said, I'll do whatever it takes to save us."