9.

Karlie and Taylor just boarded the private plane and are on their way to London.

"Just 9 hours to go. What are we going to do in the meantime?" Karlie asked while wiggling her eyebrows in a seductive way.

"You're such a perv Karls. Is sex all you ever think about?"  Taylor asked while giving the model a gentle shove.

Karlie let out a loud sigh, "Neverrrrmind. I'm just going to sleep."

"Well, that may be a good idea because I recorded a few lyrics on my phone, so I think I'll work on putting a song or two together. Go, to the back of the plane and relax. The two couches turn into a king size bed."

Karlie gave the singer a kiss on the cheek before heading past the curtain, that divided the plane, and made her way to the couches.

Moments later, Karlie emerged wearing only pink panties with red trim with a cream colored bow in the center. "Hey Tay, do you have an eye mask I can use?"

When Karlie entered, Taylor had been looking down writing some lyrics when she heard the model ask for an eye mask. "Yeah Karls, it should be in the...holy fuck, Taylor exclaimed as her eyes gazed up at the gorgeous brunette.

"Do you like what you see?" Karlie asked while twisting a strand of hair between her fingers.

"Mmmhmm" Taylor said as she started to get up out of the chair.

"Where are you going Tay? I thought you were going to write some songs? I don't want to bother you. I'm just gonna go take a nap."

Karlie turned around and made her way to the bed. Seconds later, she heard the curtain slide open and as she turned around, she saw Taylor standing there with a hungry look in her eye.

"Go write your songs Tay, I didn't realize how tired I was until you ushered me to bed before. I'm just going to relieve some stress first and then turn in."

Karlie crawled on the bed, and propped herself up on some pillows. Taylor just stood there with her lust filled eyes, just watching the tall girl.

Karlie took her hands and began rubbing her breasts. She let out a slight moan, as her nipples started to harden. Taylor grabbed at her own shirt, as she continued to watch Karlie.

The model slowly slid one of her hands down to her stomach, where she made small circles around her belly button before sliding her hand over her panties, "Mmmm."

Taylor begins to remove her shirt and bra, keeping her eyes firmly planted on the gorgeous girl in front of her. The model continues to rub herself over her panties and begins to raise her hips up and down ever so slowly.

Taylor has one hand squeezing her breast, as the other hand is sliding down her pants.

Karlie begins licking her lips as she slides her hand down her panties, and begins gliding her hands up and down her slit. "I'm so wet," Karlie said in her quiet sexy voice. She removes her panties and spreads her legs apart, nice and wide. She continues to rub herself as she watches the singer squirm in front of her.

"My clit is getting hard. Do you want to feel it?"

Nodding her head up and down, Taylor walks over to the bed and climbs on, nuzzling her face between Karlie's legs.

Karlie gasped at the initial contact but then continued to gently reach for Taylor's head as she moved her hips up and down. "Baby, keep going, don't stop. I love your mouth on my pussy, I love your tongue, I love your fingers, I love your lips."

Taylor knew how to touch the tall girl in every way that would send her body into ecstasy. As she continued to work her tongue and fingers, she could feel Karlie's legs beginning to twitch. Her breath was becoming shallow and she was tightening herself around her fingers. With a few more firm thrusts, Karlie's body tensed up and began to shake as she came.

Taylor removed her fingers that were now covered in Karlie's juices and began to suck on them as the model watched.

"I want to taste myself," Karlie whispered.

The blonde girl made her way to the models lips where they engaged in a passionate kiss.

Both girls wrapped themselves in each other's arms, feeling the beat of their heartbeats as they closed their eyes.

Karlie and Taylor awoke to the announcement the pilot made advising that they would be landing in 20 minutes.

Karlie stretched her long limbs and gazed down at the ocean blue eyes that were staring back at her. "Thank you."

Taylor had a puzzled look on her face. "Thank you for what?"

"For inducting me into the Mile High Club," Karlie said with a smile from ear to ear as she slapped Taylor's ass and reminded her that it was time to get dressed.

As Karlie got up from the bed, Taylor just watched her putting her clothes on and thought to herself, God I love her.