119.

"IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY!!" Karlie screamed as she jumped up and down on the bed, waking Taylor up as subtly as possible.

Taylor slowly rolled over with a smile on her face. "Someone is happy I see."

The model jumped, straddling the singer as she said, "Of course I am, it's our wedding eve. Tomorrow you become my wife."

Taylor reached up and grabbed the back of Karlie's neck, pulling her down for a kiss. "Tomorrow I'll become Taylor Swift-Kloss and I can't wait. I love you baby."

"I love you to beautiful."

"I'm gonna miss you tonight." Taylor said.

"Speaking of that...that's a really dumb rule. Why can't I see you tonight?"

"It's tradition, babe. Not seeing each other before we get married is romantic. It builds up the desire to see one another for the final moment before we become united as one forever. It's special."

"But baaaaabe. We always sleep together. I'm gonna miss you." Karlie said as she began to kiss the singers neck.

"No Karlie. No sex."

"Why not? Karlie said. "I thought it was no sex tonight only? You said nothing about the morning or afternoon."

"Karlie, that's just the rule."

"Well, what idiot made up that dumb rule?"

"You're too much. I'm sure you'll survive one night. Remember, you can't have sex for eight weeks anyway."

"It's SIX...SIX WEEKS!! I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for that."

"So, Kar. Did you want to stay at my place tonight and I'll stay at my parents?

"No, I was gonna stay with Cara at her hotel." Karlie said as Taylor rolled her eyes. "Stop Taylor. Be nice."

"Karlie, promise me you'll be careful, please. Don't do anything crazy."

"Like what? Skydiving?" The model laughed as she kissed Taylor's cheek.

"I'm being serious. Just be careful."

"Yes, mom."

"Ughhhh." Taylor moaned.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs. It's sounds like the girls are up." Karlie grabbed the singers hand as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Dude, what the fuck. Holding hands already?" Cara said. "Didn't you two just get out of bed together? Jesus, I never seen anything like this."

"Well, maybe you should take notes." Behati said.

"Oh shit. She got you there." Selena chimed in.

"Hey, what time is Lily arriving? Taylor was getting excited knowing Lily was on her way. Ever since they first met, they really clicked and have become really good friends.

"She texted me this morning and will be arriving at noon." Behati replied. "So, what's on the agenda today?"

"I'll be spending the day with my sisters and then meeting up with the wedding party tonight at 5pm for the rehearsal." Karlie said.