25.

Three days had passed as Taylor and Karlie arrived back in NYC. When they landed, they each went to their separate apartments. Karlie would have rather gone straight to Taylor's place but she knew she had things to do. She wanted to get her laundry done and then she had to meet with her manager to finalize her schedule over the next few months. Taylor didn't want to go back home to an empty house either. She had missed her girlfriend already, even though they just spent the last three days together. She couldn't get enough. She was so in love with her, that it kind of scared her a little.

Karlie was unpacking as her phone rang.

"Hello."

*sigh*...."I miss you already," Taylor said in her sad voice.

"Babe, it's been 15 minutes." Karlie said with a chuckle.

"When are you coming over?" The singer asked.

"It probably won't be until later today. I have to meet with my manager at 3. After that, I'm all yours!"

"Fiiine. Call me later. I love you."

"I love you too Tay. Bye."

Later that day, Karlie was walking home after finishing her meeting.

"How am I going to tell Taylor about my schedule. I'm literally going to be away for two months with only a couple of days off here and there between shoots. And THOSE days will probably be left for jet lag rest. She's going to be so pissed."

Karlie arrived home and threw herself on her couch.
She started to fall asleep until she heard her phone begin ringing.

"Hello."

"Hey Karlie, it's Cara."

"I'd know that British accent anywhere. What are you up to?"

"Nothing, just sitting at my place with Michelle. We were deciding on what we wanted to do tonight since we're both free. We were thinking of going to dinner and maybe out for some drinks later. Would you like to take me up on that double date?"

Karlie thought about it for a moment before responding. "Yeah, that works for me. Let me just call my girlfriend to make sure she's free. I'll give you a call back.

{ring} {ring}
"Hi babe. What are you up to?" Taylor asked.

"I just got off the phone with Cara. She wanted to know if we were available tonight to go on a double date with her and her girlfriend and maybe grab some drinks later."

"That sounds like fun," Taylor said.

"Alright, let me call her back. I'll be over shortly. I love you."

"I love you too Karls. Bye"

Plans were finalized and Karlie was packing an overnight bag because she knew she would be staying the night. When she got to Taylor's she was greeted with a tight hug and passionate kiss.

"Damn woman. Will you greet me like that all the time?" Karlie asked while watching her girlfriend blush.

The two of them went upstairs to get ready. They had two hours before having to meet the girls, so Karlie decided to jump in the shower. Taylor was in her closet pulling out an outfit as she saw her hot girlfriend taking off her clothes in the reflection of the mirror. Karlie caught the singer staring and smiled at her. The model now removed the final piece of clothing before turning around and catching her girlfriend staring again. Karlie turned around, with a smirk on her face, and walked into the bathroom.

"TAYLOR," Karlie yelled.

The singer ran to the bathroom, thinking something was wrong.

"Yeah, are you ok?" Taylor asked.