152.

Karlie woke up seven hours later and found the house empty. She looked at her phone and saw a text from Selena.

Hey Kar. I picked Taylor up at 6. We're gonna go out for dinner and then head to a movie at 9. I should have her back by midnight, but if she wants to stay at my house, I'll text you since I don't think she will.

Karlie responded back, thanking Selena for letting her know. She hoped Taylor would be coming home tonight. She decided to make herself something to eat, now that she's STARVING from not eating all day. After her dinner was done cooking, she sat in front of the tv and watched a few shows. She glanced over at the clock and saw it was 9pm. Karlie ran out to the store and grabbed two dozen roses. When she got home, she picked the petals off of one of the dozen and made a trail from the front door to the master bathroom. Around 11:15pm, she began to fill the bathtub with extra bubbles, just the way Taylor likes it. At 11:30, she heard the front door open. Taylor walked in the bedroom and saw Karlie on the bed.

"Hi babe." Karlie said.

"Hi." Taylor replied.

Karlie got off the bed and approached Taylor.

"Baby, I'm sorry about this morning. I don't know what to do to make it up to you. I have a hot bath waiting for you with extra bubbles, just how you like it. Come on, I'll give you a foot massage." Karlie was smiling as she hoped Taylor would accept the offer.

"Karlie, I'm tired. I'm going to bed now."

Taylor walked past her wife, got undressed and put on her pajamas. Karlie was still standing in the same spot as Taylor climbed into bed.

The model drained the bathtub and changed into her pajamas as she contemplated sleeping in the guest room but then decided against it. She climbed into bed and saw Taylor rolled on her side facing the opposite direction. She leaned over, kissed her shoulder and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." Taylor replied.

Karlie slept turned away from her wife, assuming she probably didn't want to be touched. In the middle of the night, Karlie woke up freezing.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Karlie asked as Taylor was sitting up in bed reading a book.

"I was hot, so I turned the A/C up."

"Taylor, it's fucking freezing. AND you have the ceiling fan on."

"WELL I'M SORRY THAT I'M HOT. GO SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN."

"FINE, I WILL!!" Karlie said as she stormed off to the guest room. Moments later she returned to the bedroom to grab another comforter from their closet.

Morning came too soon as Karlie's alarm went off for her to go for her run. She went into the bedroom to get changed and saw Taylor wrapped in three blankets and a comforter. Karlie couldn't help but laugh to herself as she got dressed and jogged off to the trail.

"Hey Kar."

"What's going on Gwen? Ready for a good workout?"

"Yeah. I'm all stretched and ready to go. How's Taylor?"

"She's good. She's feeling a lot better."

"Well, that's good to hear." Gwen said. "Did you make your appointment yesterday?"

"My what? Oh yeah. Yeah, I made it alright. Come on, let's go run."