160.

"Good morning babe."

"Mmmmmm, good morning baby." Karlie said as she stretched her long limbs. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep." Taylor replied.

Karlie sat up super quick as she looked at Taylor. "Are you ok? Is there something wrong?"

Taylor smiled as she leaned forward slightly and kissed Karlie's shoulder. "No, I'm fine babe, don't panic. I just woke up and saw you looking all cute and I couldn't help but watch you."

"Ok stalk-...."

"Go ahead say it Karlie. As much as I hate it....say it. Get it off of your chest. Release it from your lips. Please, I'll be patient while I wait...go ahead."

Karlie began to crack up at Taylor's sarcasm. She pulled her wife into a hug, "I love you Taylor. You are a trip."

"Kar, what are we doing today?"

"We can do whatever you want. I'm open to anything." Karlie replied.

"Today, I have to get my next injection and that always makes me so tired. But I would really like to decorate the house for Thanksgiving. I want to bring out the fall colors and get a cornucopia for the dining room table and pretty little things that just scream Fall and Thanksgiving."

"I love my little Martha Stewart." Karlie replied. "There's actually a little festival this weekend that caters to really unhealthy and delicious food with tons of arts and craft stands that have all of that kind of stuff. I'm down to decorate. I'm gonna go unload the truck of the pumpkins and corn stalks. We can make the outside of the house look pretty later on."

"Well we don't have to go right this second." Taylor said as she began to twirl a piece of Karlie's hair around her finger."

"Is someone trying to send me a secret message?" Karlie asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Is it working?" Taylor replied.

"You tell me." Karlie said as she leaned over and pulled her wife in for a deep kiss. Soon she fell back on the bed as Taylor laid on top of her. The next hour was spent with the two of them making love.

Karlie had her face nuzzled into the side of Taylor's neck as she whined about having to get out of bed.

"Mmmm, I don't want to move now. It's gonna be so cold outside. I want to stay in bed all day with my insanely hot as fuck wife." Karlie said as she rolled on her side, grabbing Taylor with her.

"Babe, we can't now. You got me all excited about seeing the arts and crafts. Now you HAVE to take me!"

Karlie groaned as she lazily got up and dragged her wife to the bathroom with her. "I'm so whipped."

When they were done with their shower, Karlie administered the shot as Taylor told her that maybe she should be the one who wears the nurses outfit now.

"Come on nympho, let's go shopping."

"Kar, can't you have cute pet names for me? Like kitten? Or bear cub? Does it have to be NYMPHO, STALKER AND NINJA?"

Karlie laughed as the two left the house and headed to the festival. Taylor's eyes grew big as she saw all the pretty stands. She was envisioning exactly what she wanted to do at the house and loved that she and Karlie had a blank canvas to work with together.

"Babe, can we eat first? I'm starving." Karlie said. "I want to get deep fried Oreos."

"Umm, no Karlie. We didn't even eat regular food yet and you're already wanting to eat some unhealthy crap."