182.

"You ready to go Tay?"

"Yeah. I'm done. Do I look ok?"

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Swift-Kloss."

Karlie leaned in for a kiss as Taylor happily gave her one as she smiled.

"Come on gorgeous, let's go see our baby on the big screen." Karlie said as she grabbed Taylor's hand and led the way down the stairs.

It was the morning of Taylor's appointment with Dr. Parker. The two love birds were really excited about the ultrasound. They knew at this stage there wouldn't be that much to see but they were more anxious about hearing the baby's heartbeat.

They arrived at the facility and were taken to a private room, where Taylor was given a hospital gown to change in to. She laid on the bed as Karlie sat on the edge, holding her hand.

"I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time." Taylor said.

"I know, me too."

Dr. Parker walked in and made small talk before getting started.

"We're going to try an ultrasound first but it's highly unlikely we'll be able to hear a heartbeat yet, since you're still early on in your pregnancy. If we cannot hear anything we'll do a vaginal sonogram and that will allow us to hear it."

The doctor was right, the ultrasound was unable to provide sound, however, they were able to see a picture of, what looked like, a string bean.

Karlie held Taylor's hand as the doctor lubricated the wand before sliding it inside her.  This was definitely not pleasurable the way it is when Karlie's doing it. The girls sat quietly as they soon began to hear a faint heart beating. It became louder as the doctor moved the wand slightly.

"That's your baby." Dr. Parker said.

Both girls began to tear up at the sound of the life that Taylor was carrying inside her.

"Can I record this, Dr.Parker?" Karlie asked.

"Yeah, as long as I'm not in it."

The model pulled out her phone as she recorded the ultrasound picture on the screen, bringing the phone over to Taylor's face and then placing it close to the speaker. When they were done, Dr. Parker informed them that Taylor would begin to show in about three weeks and that her due date was July 24th. He scheduled her next appointment a week after Thanksgiving before leaving the room as the singer got dressed.

Karlie held the ultrasound picture as Taylor put her clothes on.

"Look babe, it's our little bean." Karlie said.

Taylor loved how Karlie would glow whenever they spoke about their daughter.

The two decided to go for lunch after the doctors visit. As they arrived at one of their favorite places, they opted to sit together on the same side of the booth, as they continued to look at their little bean and listen to her heartbeat.

"Babe, let's call our families and arrange to have everyone out to our house this weekend. Your therapy with Miss Simpson comes to an end on Friday and then you have a break for Thanksgiving. You have one more group session tonight and then that's done as well. Thanksgiving is next Thursday, so we'll have a good amount of time with everyone."

"Kar, I think that's a fantastic idea. Let's call them now."

All plans were arranged. Andrea, Scott and Austin would be flying in on Saturday afternoon and both families would be over for dinner later that night. Everyone was informed that there would be a family picture taken and that everyone is to wear stonewashed blue jeans and a long sleeve,white button down shirt.