10.

It's been two weeks since arriving in London. Karlie has been going non stop with shoots all day and trying to squeeze a workout in at night. There hasn't been much alone time for her and Taylor on this trip, but Karlie knew that was never the plan, this was all work and no play. Taylor on the other hand was pissed.

"Karlie, would it be possible to spend SOME time together before we have to leave at the end of the week?" Taylor asked in a really aggravated voice.

Karlie let out a frustrated sigh as she dropped herself on the couch after just walking through the door. "Do you know what time it is Taylor? It's 10pm. Do you know what time I left the hotel this morning? Ohhh, that would be 7am. Wanna know what I've been doing for the last 15 hours?? WORKING!!!" The model yelled at the singer trying to get through to her that this wasn't meant to be a fun trip. It's work and she has responsibilities.

"I just wanted to spend time with you before we left, is that too much to ask?" Tears began to flow down Taylor's cheeks as she stood in the doorway of the bedroom.

Karlie extended her arms from where she was sitting, "Come here babe." The singer shook her head and stayed where she was. "Please Taylor. Just come over here and sit with me for a minute."

The blonde girl made her way over and plopped herself on the models lap. Karlie wrapped her arms around her, "Please stop crying Taylor. If I could spend every minute with you, I would but I have to work."

Taylor whipped her head around towards Karlie, "Then why did you beg me to come if you weren't going to spend time with me?"

"Are you being serious right now?" The model asked with pure sarcasm. "You were crying and I felt bad."

With a disgusted look on her face, the singer abruptly got off of Karlie's lap and shouted, " YOU FELT BAD FOR ME?"

"Taylor relax."

"DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX. You felt BAD for poor little 'ol me. How fucking sweet of you."

"JESUS TAYLOR, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Karlie got up and stormed out of the room. Taylor stood there so angry that she couldn't even speak. She heard the shower turn on and decided to go for a walk and cool off before seeing the model again. She took two of her security guards with her and headed out to the streets of London.

The streets were quiet. Not too many cars or people walking by. Taylor took deep breaths in and out while overlooking the Thames River. So peaceful and relaxing.

"I SAID CUT!"

"What the hell was that?" Taylor said to herself. She turned to her guards and asked if they heard that.

"Yes Miss Swift. I believe it came from that direction."

Taylor began walking and could see an area filled with bright lights. As she got closer, she could hear people engaged in an argument. "What the hell is going on?" She asked herself.

The closer she got, she soon realized that a movie was being filmed. "Well this is cool." She stood off to the side as she watched the characters play their parts.

"TAYLOR!!" An enthusiastic voice shouted out in the direction of the singer. As Taylor turned around, her jaw dropped and a sense of shock instilled.

"Dianna Agron?" Taylor said in almost a whisper.

As Dianna ran toward her, a smile rushed the singers face as she jogged towards the actress, "DIANNA".

The two embraced in a long hug. It had been a few years since they broke up. It's not that they wanted to but at the time, Taylor's career was on the rise and she was afraid to come out of the closet. Her management team urged her to break up with Dianna, in order to protect her image.

"It's been such a long time" the singer said. "How have you been?"

"I've been great. Keeping busy. I'm actually filming a movie right now. We're here for another week and then heading back to the states." Dianna heard her name being called from the set. "I have to get back. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well, I would like to spend time with Karlie, but THAT won't be happening." Taylor said to herself.
"Nothing, nothing at all. I'm free all day."

"That's great. I don't have to be on set until the evening. Let's meet for lunch and catch up." Dianna looked over her shoulder as she just heard her name being called again. "I'm sorry Tay, I got to go. Is your number the same?" The singer nodded. "Great, I'll call you around 11am. I still have your number in my contacts." The actress gave Taylor a quick kiss on the cheek and ran back to set.

"Oh God, what am I doing? I mean, it's only lunch. So it's not THAT bad. Right?"

Karlie got out of the shower and slipped into her pj's. She noticed Taylor wasn't in the room and got a little worried. As much as she wanted to call her, she knew that she'd cave if she heard her voice and she refused to do so. She knew she wasn't wrong and wasn't going to get suckered in to Taylor's cuteness. Instead, she called the security guards room and asked if they knew where Taylor was. After finding out she went for a walk, the model decided to go to bed. She had another long day ahead of her.

Looking down at Karlie sleeping, Taylor's thoughts begin to run wild. "Nice. I've been gone for over an hour and not once did Karlie call or text me. Does she even care about me?

Taylor changed into her pj's and slid into bed. She felt an arm slide across her stomach and pull her close, but she removed it from her.

"Still mad?" The tall girl asked in a sleepy voice.

The singer responded with, "Mmmhmm."

Karlie rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Guess I'll be having lunch with Dianna after all."