84.

It's night two of the St. Louis show. Taylor just wants this night to be over. It's the first time ever that she wishes she could have just skipped St. Louis on this tour altogether. She didn't notice Karlie's family in the audience on night one, even though they did have tickets. She's kinda hoping they don't show up tonight either. 

"It's showtime Miss Swift."

The voice coming through her earpiece, always startled her even though she hears it at roughly the same time every night there's a show. The lights on the stage began to dim as her music started to play. As she rose from the lift under the stage, she locked eyes with none other than Tracy Kloss.

Karlie's family all had front row seats and there they were, front and center, Tracy, Kariann, Kristine and Kimby. Next to Kimby was an empty seat that should have been for her Karlie.

Taylor tried not to look at the front row but she couldn't help herself. She could feel Tracy's eyes follow her as she made her way across the stage. She has always considered the stage to be her second home, but not tonight. Tonight, it's the farthest place she wants to be.

---------

Another letter.

Taylor has been writing Karlie love letters everyday since the day they last spoke. She didn't know where to even begin to prove her love to her but she decided to take a piece from their favorite movie and try to win her girl back.

Karlie read the first few letters, but it's not enough. She wants something more, she feels as though she deserves it. The model has been continuing her therapy with Miss Simpson and she's finding herself to be stronger than ever. She would love to run to Taylor and shower her with meaningful gifts, but she refuses to. Karlie has made so much progress with the help of Miss Simpson. She realizes what her worth is and is mentally preparing herself for the demise of her relationship.  She knows it will be difficult because she still loves Taylor with every ounce of her being, but she's ready to let her go.
She placed today's letter in a box with the rest, no longer opening them as they come.

--------

The concert is over and the Kloss family made their way backstage with their passes that Taylor had given them a month earlier. The only reason they came was because of Kimby. Before Taylor ever existed in Karlie's life, she had always existed in Kimby's. She was huge fan of Taylor's and even though she doesn't like how she's treating her sister, she's still a fan of her music.

A security guard led them to Taylor's dressing room. When she opened the door, she was faced with a smiling Kimby who leaped towards the singer, embracing her into a hug.

"Hi Taylor. Your show was amazing."

"Thank you so much Kimby. I'm glad you were able to make it."

"Yeah, ok." Kariann mumbled under her breath but loud enough for Taylor to hear.

"Shut up Kariann," Kimby said.

"Girls, that's enough." Tracy said.

Taylor led the girls over to a snack bar in her room.
"Go ahead and help yourselves to whatever you want. There are some drinks in the fridge. I'll be right back."

"Take your time," Kariann said as she earned a light slap on the arm from her sister.

"Tracy, can I talk to you?"

"Taylor I'll be honest with you. I'm only here because of Kimby. Otherwise I would have given your tickets away. By the way, how much do we owe you?"

"Tracy, they were a gift. I don't want your money."

"Well, then give me a ball park figure and I'll make a donation to a charity. I really don't want anything from you."