159.

Karlie and Taylor eventually made it back to the main house, spending most of the day in bed. Before they left for St. Louis, Karlie had made a few phone calls, planning little surprises while they would be home.

"I think we need to get out of bed and shower now." Karlie said as she kissed the top of Taylor's head."

Taylor tightened her arm around Karlie's waist as she said, "Do we haaaaaave to? I rather stay right here with you and have more sex."

A chuckle escaped from Karlie as she stroked her wife's hair. "Well, we can always pick up later on tonight. But right now, I have a little surprise for you."

Taylor sat up quickly. "A surprise? What is it?"

"Come on, let's go shower and then you'll get your surprise."

The girls took a quick shower and got dressed and soon made their way into their SUV. Taylor had reached over and grabbed Karlie's hand, intertwining their fingers as they made their way to their destination. Soon, they pulled into what appeared to be a huge farm.

When they got out of the vehicle, Karlie grabbed Taylor's hand as they walked toward a house that sat on the property. An older gentleman came out smiling as he outstretched his arms.

"Karlie, it's so nice to see you. It's been a long time, too long."

"Hi Mr. Rossini. It's so nice to see you to. This is my wife Taylor."

"It's very nice to meet you Taylor. You hit the jackpot with this one right here." Mr. Rossini said as he looked over at Karlie. "I've known Karlie since she was five years old. Every year around this time we have hayrides, a haunted house and we sell pumpkins, hot apple cider and hot chocolate.  We have so much property that over the years we were able to build a giant maze. Families come from all over to experience it. On the weekends we make it haunted for the older kids since Halloween is right around the corner. Karlie and her family came every year for years and years. When Karlie called me the other day, I was so happy. Tonight we're closed to the public so that you two can have full reign. Would you like to go on a hayride?"

"I would love to." Taylor replied.

"Oh and ladies, call me Jimmy."

The girls hopped up in the wagon that was lined with bales of hay for seats. Karlie pulled out a blanket from her backpack and draped it over the two of them as Jimmy got on the tractor, that had these huge rear tires, and started it up. Jimmy took them through all of these trails throughout the woods. His family had really put a lot of effort into this yearly event. They lined the trail with dimly lit light posts, which really added to the scare factor when they did the haunted hayride on the weekend.

Karlie held Taylor close as she leaned in and shared childhood memories of coming on this hayride with her family. She even told her the time she kept jumping up and down on the bale of hay as her mother yelled at her to sit still. Refusing to listen, she jumped just at the right time as the wagon hit a bump on the trail that caused her to go even higher and bounce out of the wagon. She laughed when she remembered how panicked her mother was when she thought she broke something but when she realized she was fine, she got a slap across the ass for not listening in the first place.

The wagon made its way to an open area that had a stage with bales of hay lining it. Each corner of the stage had a post that had yellow strands of lights wrapped around them.

"Over here Jimmy and his family used to put on little talent shows on Saturday nights. When the show was over, they would play music and everyone would get up and dance."

Karlie stood up on the wagon, grabbing Taylor's hand to help her down. Jimmy had set up to giant speakers with an iPod docking station sitting on top of one of them. The lights were lit as Karlie guided her wife to the middle of the stage.