127.

After dinner, Taylor helped Karlie walk down to Michael's room. The model knocked on the door as she heard Karen say to come in. As they walked inside, she noticed Michael laying in bed with an oxygen mask over his face.

"Hi KARLIE!!" He exclaimed. His voice being a little muffled due to the mask. "Don't mind the mask. I was having some trouble breathing before."

Karlie sat down in the chair beside him. "I brought you a couple of things. I hope you don't mind."

Michael sat up really quick. "PRESENTS? I love presents." He opened the bag that Taylor had handed him and saw some of his favorite games inside. "I LOVE UNO! And fashion magazines. Mom, look at all of magazines Karlie got me. Thank you so much Karlie."

"Oh, there's one more thing." The model said.

Taylor placed a wrapped gift down on the bed for him to unwrap. His eyes got really big when he saw what it was. "A laptop? You bought me a laptop? This is amazing? Thank you so much. He leaned over, extending his arms as Karlie pulled him close."

"You are so very welcome Michael. Come on, let's open it. I hear it has this really insane editing program. We can take pictures of each other and you can play around with the editing features."

"Karlie, would you take a picture with me, so I can show my friends? They'll never believe me that I met you."

"Michael, that may not be a good idea. Karlie may not want people to know she's in the hospital. You won't be able to show the picture to anyone." His mom said.

A sad look crept over Michael's face, as he listened to his mother.

"Actually, only my closest friends know about my cancer. But, I'm not ashamed of it. I think sometimes God makes us go through things that will ultimately make us stronger, even though we may not know why it was us to be chosen. You inspire me Michael. You inspire me to never give up and to always have a smile on my face no matter how much I may be struggling. I hope one day, my son or daughter is just like you. I would love to take a picture with you and if your mom is ok with it, I'll post it on my Instagram and Twitter and tag Taylor. We can see how many likes we get."

Michael looked over to his mom and asked if that would be ok. She nodded her head in return.

Taylor pulled Karlie's phone from her handbag as the singer snapped a picture of the two of them.

"Can I get in a picture to?" The singer asked.

"Sure." Michael said.

Each girl stood on either side of him as they both kissed his cheek.

"Can we caption that one 'A Kaylor Sandwich', Michael asked.

The two girls laughed as Karlie said, "I think we can do that."

The three of them took more pictures making silly faces. Even Karen jumped in on a few of them.

Two hours had passed as they wrapped up the final game of Uno.

"I think you need to get to bed Michael." Karen said.

"But mooooom."

"I think your mom is right. You need your rest. We both do. Have sweet dreams and I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." Karlie stood up, giving him a kiss on his forehead as she turned around and walked back to her room with Taylor.