56.

Karlie waved to her friends as she watched them all enter the vehicle that was waiting to take them to the airport. She made her way back to the hotel to call Taylor and then was planning on relaxing for the night before finishing her last two days.

"Hey babe, what are you up to?" Karlie wanted so badly to scream, I MISS YOU SO MUCH IT'S KILLING ME", but she didn't.

"I was just sitting here, thinking about you." Taylor replied. She can't wait until Karlie comes home but if she mentions it, she won't be able to hold back how much she misses her.

"Hmmm," Karlie said. "How's the album coming?"

"Good. I flew my band to NY, to finish the final recordings. It looks like it'll be finished next week. I already chose all of the pictures for the booklet and the bonus songs were wrapped up today. I'll be sitting down with my management team tomorrow to set up the promotional dates for interviews and everything."

"Sounds exciting. At this rate, when do you anticipate starting the tour?" Karlie was excited for her girlfriends accomplishments, but this meant that a tour would be starting eventually and that's more time apart.

"A tour takes a lot of planning. I have it all in my head as to how I want the stage designed and the outfits to look, but I'm guessing I'm still at least 9 months out. Ideally, I'd like to be touring in 6 months." Taylor loved touring but this tour would be different. It would be the first time she'd be away from Karlie for a pretty significant amount of time. She just wanted to change the subject at this point.

"So, enough about my tour, why aren't you out with the girls?"

"They left today," Karlie said, thinking she had already told Taylor that they were leaving before her.

"THEY LEFT? Whose they?"

"Lily, Behati and Cara," Karlie replied.

"Oh. Soooo, where's Gigi?" Taylor's tone was cold and bitter. She hated Gigi with a passion.

"Here. I mean, not here here...in the hotel here."
Get it together Karlie. You sound guilty and haven't even done anything.

"Taylor, I told you about this already, when we were on the roof. You didn't even really comment. I thought you were fine with it."

"I probably didn't hear you Karlie. You just got back and maybe my mind was elsewhere. I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that."

"And if you did hear me, then what? Would you have come to babysit me? I mean, since I can't be trusted and all." Karlie is beginning to reach her boiling point.

"Baaaaby, stop please. No, I wouldn't have 'babysat' you. I'm sorry, I just forgot, ok?" Taylor knows that if she keeps pushing the issue, Karlie will hang up and then what?

"Tay, I'm sorry too but I just don't want you hanging this over my head all the time. I feel bad enough for what I did, or didn't do."

"What's THAT supposed to mean? DIDN'T DO?"

All I'm saying is that I feel like you're crucifying me for something that could have happened, but didn't. Like, you make it seem like I had sex with random people and I didn't. I DANCED with a few people and I admit that maybe it was too close, but I still didn't sleep with them.

"Karlie, let me ask you a question. If I were dancing with Lily, fully clothed, and started grinding on her, would you care?"

"I mean, yeah I'd care but you did that at the club when Selena was performing and I didn't break up with you."

"Ok, so what if I was on a bed with Lily, fully clothed, and grinding on her. Would you care?"

"I'd be fucking pissed and would probably end our relationship." Karlie hates where this is going but assumes that Taylor is trying to prove some bullshit point.