26.

The club was packed with people and the music was thumping. The manager of the club found out that Taylor was in the building and made his way over to her. He escorted all the women to the VIP area, where he made sure that there was a bottle of champagne waiting for them.

"Damn, so this is what it's like to party with Taylor Swift," Cara said as she started to fist pump to the music.

Taylor rolled her eyes thinking Cara is cute with how star struck she's been.

The VIP lounge was filled with half moon couches that had a table placed in front of them. Off to the far end of this area, there were four giant beds that had massive posts with a white nylon type material draped over the top and sides.

"Are those beds?" Taylor whispered into Karlie's ear.

"They look like it," she replied.

Following their eyes, Michelle and Cara walked over.

"That area over there is for the people who want to have a little extra fun in the club," Michelle said wiggling her eyebrows at Cara.

Cara replied with, "Well, maybe we should check it out later. But let's get a few drinks first, it'll 'open me up' and get me feeling frisky."

Michelle looked at her and leaned in for a kiss. "Maybe we should all get a drink. Who knows, we might all end up getting a little frisky." This time she wiggled her eyebrows at Taylor.

"C'mon, let's go get drinks," Cara said as she pulled her girlfriend with her.

Taylor looked at Karlie and just braced herself for what was to come.

"Does this BITCH think I'm stupid? Like, I don't know that she wants to FUCK my girlfriend? Karlie was fuming.

Taylor wrapped her arms around the models neck, "Listen to me. I love you and only you. She can do whatever she wants to piss you off but at the end of the night, I'm going home with you. Let's just have a good time and enjoy the night. You're friend Cara is really sweet."

Karlie looked into Taylor's eyes and she began to soften. I'm sorry, I definitely have jealousy issues."

Listen Karlie, "We can all get a little jealous at times. I just don't want you to have a heart attack. You looked like you were going to KILL her."

Karlie leaned down to kiss her girlfriend as she let a smile break through.

"I think it's cute that you get jealous," Taylor said as she gave the model another peck on the lips.

"Hmmm, c'mon let's go get a drink," Karlie slapped the singers ass before leading her to the bar by the hand.

A few hours in and many many drinks later, all four girls seemed to be having a blast on the dance floor. Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo was playing through the speakers and Taylor couldn't help but grind herself against the model. Both girls were exploring each other's bodies with their hands, possibly forgetting that they were in the middle of a night club.

Michelle and Cara seemed to be competing with the other couple as Cara had Michelle up against a wall. Cara was sucking on her neck, as Michelle had her hand between Cara's legs, staring at Taylor in the process. Each time Taylor glanced over, Michelle licked her lips, wanting Taylor to know that she was thinking about the singer.

Karlie noticed that her girlfriend was becoming more frisky. Taylor was attempting to slide her hand up Karlie's dress but the model pushed it away while whispering into Taylor's ear, reminding her that they were in public.

When Taylor got drunk, all bets were off. She didn't care who was there.

The blue eyed girl became frustrated and pulled away from Karlie, letting her know she was going to the restroom. When Karlie asked if she wanted her to come, Taylor shook her head.  As the singer walked away, Karlie made her way to the bar to get another cocktail. Michelle saw the singer make her way to the restroom and knew that this was her chance. She pulled away from Cara, telling her that she'd be right back. When Cara tried to follow her, Michelle turned towards her and gave her a kiss on the lips telling her that she'll be right back and to go get another round of drinks.