"So what's up. We ain't seen you in a while. How is it being a mommy?" Marcus asked.

"It's wonderful. She's just the cutest little thing ever, and she's all mine." I said just blushing.

"Do you ever miss work?" John asked.

"Yes. This is the longest I haven't worked. You know I had to stop working early because of my little problems while carrying Naomi. I'll be able go back in two weeks though."

"What about Naomi?" Marcus asked.

I got a sad face. "Dominic is going to work nights and I'll work days. So she can be with him while I'm at work. He's not going to let anybody keep her."

"That's a good arrangement." Marcus said.

Dominic walked through the door with the stuff I told him to buy from the store and Chinese food. "Yo what's up niggas?" He said when he saw his brothers on the couch.

"We just stopped by to see y'all. Y'all don't ever leave the house." Marcus said.

"Cause we got a baby to take care of." Dom said.

"Let Naomi get some sunlight!" John said. "Let her see the world." He said as he was fixing himself a plate. Every time John comes over here he always finds something but it doesn't bother us because it's nothing to when it comes to family.

"She's four weeks old she don't care about seeing the world." Dom said bringing a plate to me and giving me a kiss.

"All she does is eat, sleep and look around, we'll get her out though." I said

***

Everyone was eating and watching tv having small talk when Naomi started to cry. "I got her." John said putting his plate down and hopping up.

Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it and there was this very bright skinned man who looked just like Dominic. "Hello. I'm Chonsey. You must be Jenae'?" He asked with a smile.

"Um yes. Nice to meet you come in." I said letting him in and closing the door.

Dom and Marcus looked at each other. "And what is he doing here?" Marcus asked.

"To see me... Well all of us now." Dominic said. Even though Dom knew he was coming he didn't seem too pleased to see him.

"Hey sons." Chonsey said.

I gave them the eye that meant "be nice."

"Hey Chonsey." They said in unison. Dominic got up. "This is my woman Jenae', Jenae' this is Chonsey."

"Very beautiful young lady." He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you." I said blushing. I see where Dom and his brothers get they looks from because this man is very handsome. I see what Dom is gonna look like in about 20 years and I like it.

Chonsey handed Dom his bag that was left at his house. "Everything is there." He said.

"Alright thank you."

At that moment John walked out with Naomi in his arms. "Baby girl needed to be changed. But God Daddy fixed that right up." He said in a baby voice talking to Naomi. He looked up and saw Chonsey and looked so confused. "What he doing here?"

"Nice to see you again son." Chonsey said.

"I bet." He said.

"Son I don't want any problems with you. Or with any of you. I just want to start over.. And meet my grandchild." He said trying to take a look at Naomi.