Evie

[4:00 P.M]
Mal: okay, I know I like... JUST talked to you last night..... And again at school today..... But.. I need to talk about the date again..
Evie: okay. Spill
Mal: so..... If I told you how I reacted... When he told me... Will you tell me if it's bad or not? I told Lonnie... Through Chad's phone... Long story...
Evie: okay. Tell me. I will tell you if it's good, or bad, or hilarious.
Mal: okay... So.. We got there.. And he had surprised me obviously... So I was like... Smiling... And after awhile.. He jokingly splashed me with water, and I screamed, then laughed.. And we splashed each other... Then it was sunset.... And we sat down to watch it, and ate strawberries.. And he gave me his jacket to help me keep warm..
Evie: good so far...
Mal: good. Then he looked at the Isle and said, "I had a dream about that place once.." And I said, "oh?" And he said, "it was dark.. And you were there.. And I was there..." And I started choking. And he started helping me.
Evie: oh... That was not so good..
Mal: yeah.. Except for where he helped me... He's cute like that.. Wait.. Did I just... Say that?!
Evie: yep
Mal: okay.. Well.. Put that aside.. So... Then he asked if he said something wrong... And I said, "no! It's just.. I had a dream where I was with you, in Auradon! When did you have this dream?" And he said when, and we found out it was the same night... And I started passing out a little, and he caught me... And we just sorta sat there... And then he said it was getting dark, and we should probably head back.
Evie: ack.. Not a good reaction..
Mal: choking a bit much?
Evie: yeah
Mal: or the passing out?
Evie: both
Mal: oh dear.. Well.. It was a bit awkward... I mean.. Finding out you're basically meant to be with that person... It's a little hard to process..
Evie: yeah... I could understand that..
Mal: I mean, imagine you found out that you had a dream about Doug, on the island... The same night he dreamt about you, in Auradon.. I mean.. How would you feel?
Evie: aaawwwww ... :)
Mal: oh... Forgot I was texting a boy-obsessed, maniac... Okay, how would Doug feel?
Evie: nervous
Mal: yep. Now see?
Evie: oh.. Yeah.
Mal: yeah.. Exactly.. I mean, it's not like I want a happily ever after! So to find out I'm basically being shoved one, in my face..
Evie: wait.. You don't want a happily ever after?!
Mal: ......um.... Did you forget who you're texting?
Evie: oh right... But it's BEN!! It would kill him if he found out...
Mal: ..why does every girl say that? I mean.. He's mine! Not that I care.. But like.. Why do they obsess so much? Yeah.. He would probably be sad.. But I have no intention of telling him, plus I think he already knows... I mean.. Sure I want to be happy... But not a happily ever after..
Evie: maybe just.. A happy life?
Mal: yep. And Ben is part of my happy life, part of what makes it so happy.... So I mean... He wouldn't be upset. Right?
Evie: well.. Not really.. Not unless he thinks you don't want ANY happiness in your life..
Mal: .. I hope he doesn't think that.. Great! Now you've got me paranoid! Thanks a lot, E!
Evie: it's my job to scare you into being a girl.
Mal: well... I'm not afraid of anything.. So good luck with that..
Evie: don't worry. Only thing I'm worried about is HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE DOUG TO START TALKING?!? He is STILL trying to call me.. And failing.
Mal: ugh. Can't you just call him?
Evie: nope. I tried once, and apparently Doug passed out..
Mal: oh... Okay... *sigh* I'll be right over...