Ben

[10:00 P.M]
Ben: hey Mal... I saw a post on the Auradon Net...
Mal: nothing! You saw nothing.... This is a dream!... This isn't fooling you is it?
Ben: just one question.. Was Evie right or wrong?
Mal: um............................................
Ben: Mal?
Mal: she's normally always right! Right? I mean... She's like always right! She's a super smart person... Right??.. Hey.. Right is weird. Like.. Why does right mean correct, and the direction? Let's talk about that..
Ben: ugh.. MAL! FOCUS! You really think I am mad?
Mal: *pfft* no! Why would you be mad? I mean... Right is right, right? And wrong is wrong.. Unless you live on the Isle.. Where right is wrong.. And wrong is right.. But not here.. It's right here.. To be right I mean..
Ben: I am not mad! Why would you think that?!
Mal: what would you be mad about? Ha ha... There's nothing to be mad about.. Like.. Nothing... You're dreaming! Wait I already tried that..
Ben: you do realize I had a girlfriend before you? And all you had was a CRUSH? You seriously think I would be mad at that?
Mal: Wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaattt??? Crush? Crush what? Crush on whom? Crush on you? Cause ever since my dream.... I mean.. We're dating! Wait you know that... Least... I HOPE you know that!! DO YOU KNOW THAT?!? >:(
Ben: I do
Mal: good! :)
Ben: we good?
Mal: we good on what? What's there to fight over in the first place?! Ha ha.. Ha.. Oh dear.. This isn't working.. Yeah.. We're good.
Ben: okay. Why is it these conversations always confuse me? Goodnight!
Mal: Lov... I mean goodnight! :) <3