Locked in Silence~Chapter 9

Locked in Silence

Chapter 9~No Sun

Jade's POV

My eyelids fluttered open, and I imetiatly closed them again. God, I was tired. Seth had his arms slug around me, and he held me closely to him.

I wanted this moment to never end, but it had to. I opened my eyes again and checked the clock. Time to get up, sadly. I shook Seth roughly until he squinted at me through his eyelids.

He closed them again. "Don wanna ge up," he mumbled and rolled on to of me.

"Can't-," I stuggled to get out from under him ,"Breathe." Seth wasn't fat, and you wouldn't know it when he was fully clothed but he was muscular. All that muscule can burry a girl of my size.

He lifted him self to hover over me, quickly, and he checked to see if he had hurt me. I started laughing uncontrolable. He was so cute when he looked worried.

"What," he gave smiled slyly at me.

"Your face," I gasped trying to stop laugh ,"when your worried is so cute."

"Thank you. Your face when you laughing like a pig is adorable to."

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully. Fair enough; I did snort a little some times when I laughed. And he did say that it was adorable. I pushed his chest to get him off of me, but he didn't budge.

He held my gaze, and I felt my heart rate speed up. Before I knew it, Seth's lips connected with mine softly. My eyelids slide closed, and I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and his hands went up my back. I felt light headed and realized that I had been holding my breath. I pulled away and gasped, fighting a smile.

Seth was the first guy that I had every kissed, and that thought alone was enough to make me smile. Not that I would let him know that. He half smiled half smirked at me in an extremly sexy way.

"What?" he asked as I still fought a smile. I shook my head at him. No way would I tell him that he was my first kiss.

"What Jade? Tell me, or I'll tickle it out of you," he threatened me.

"No you woun't," I narrowed my eyes. He began tickling my sides in responce.

"Ok! Ok!" I said out of breath from laughing. "You're the first guy that I've kissed," I whispered embarassedly, and I felt a blush creap its way up my cheeks.

His face softened, and he gentally pressed his lips to my forehead. "I'm honored then," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers all the way to my toes.

God, Seth might as well be illegal. He was better than a drug, not that I had tried drugs.

He abruptly jumped out of bed. I hated it when he did that; it always startled me.

I stared at him as he pulled a shirt over his bare chest. He wasn't overly ripped like some guys, which I liked. He had a simple six-pack that fit him well.

"Let's go outside," he had a wild look in his eyes.

"They," I said the word in discust ,"Let us go outside?" I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

"Yeah," he shoved his hands into his pockets and looked down but not before I could see the pained look that passed his face.

"Umm. They don't worry about me leaving. I guess that they woun't worry about you either."