CHARACTER ASK

Jordan

When are you going to be on your period?

Look guys I actually have a period just hate talking about it but I missed it this month.... don't tell Taylor!

Where's your mother?

Ummm she was never really present in my life. It was more of my dad taking care of me. But it's all good.

Do you consider yourself a slu.t?

Do yo momma consider you a sl.ut?

Why are you so submissive to Taylor?

I don't know I was just raised like that. By my father and all just had a affect and personally I stand my ground and my perspective will never flatter because of a man.

How long is Taylor and is he thick?

Ummmm  *blushes* um 9 inches and pretty thick....

How many times do you guys have sex?

Why are you guys so perverted!?!? Um we have it at least 2 or 3 times a day.

How come Taylor didn't use protection?

Long story.... I was in the shower and he came in and started touching me... places and we just did it. He didn't put on a condom. All my fault because I couldn't resist that monster. really long monster.....*starts drooling* what were we talking about?

Taylor

Why are you so hot?

I actually don't know. But my mom and dad did a damn good job.

When did you loose your virginity?

When I was 15 , was gross, she got blood all over me. *Throws up a little in mouth*

Why were you such a douche to Jordan?

GUYS I WASNT ACKNOWLEDGING MY FEELINGS FOR HER AND WHEN I FIGURED IT OUT. I DONE TOO MUCH DAMAGE. Now I have my baby girl.

What's your favorite thing about Jordan?

Just she's my favorite thing. But the way she pouts when I don't do something she like or when she crinkles her nose when she's embarrassed or how she laughs and her eyes! Oh her hair is so silky,curly,and  strong. She's just perfect with all her imperfections. I don't have a favorite thing. *shrugs*

Why are you so horny!?!?!??!

Because have you seen her body? Her plump fat a.as and her breast being so perky and plump. Also those thick lips around my- I'm sorry what are we talking about? *shifts pants*

Nash

Why did you use Jordan?

I didn't exactly I did at first because I was getting paid by Sara to get between them and get him to go back to him. But then I started liking her. I noticed how attractive she was. Then we worked together to get them to ourselves. It happened and I do regret raping her. But now im dead so *shrugs*

Why are you so cute yet a bitch?

Well aren't you a little young to be cussing? I'm sorry if my beauty is intimidating you but I don't need to be answering people like you.

Why are you a bit.ch?

You know what I was trying to be like you. But no seriously it just comes naturally.

A/N No one offense to the person, your beautiful and not a bi.tch , so how was that?!?!?!?!? I thought it was good. So two chapters left:(

I'm sorry.

Well there's going to be a sequel.!!!!

YAY

So im going to go.....

Love you guys

QOTD: favorite food?

MAOTD: anything that is edible.

Unedited.