20!!!!

Taylor p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt pleasure run through my body. I looked down and I was still fully inside Jordan. I slowly pulled out causing whimpers to come from her mouth. Once I was finally out, I picked her up and put her under the covers , I followed her lead and got in with her. I wrapped my arms around her torso and kissed her cheek. I know we have school tomorrow but this question been running through my mind. What if she says no and moves out and goes out with Nash??

What if she just wants to stay what we are right now??

What if she lied , trying not to hurt my feelings?? I made up my mind and shook her gently, "Jordan....Jordan, wake up baby." She hummed and her sleepy eyes opened a little and she rubbed her eyes like baby and looked at me. "Whats wrong taylor?" She questioned her voice quieting.

"Nothings wrong , just I've been contemplating weather I should ask you this. We've been through a lot- I mean a lot, but I've been feeling something toward you since the jump, since I laid eyes on you, I knew I needed you. Just didn't think I deserved you...." "What are you trying to say Taylor?" Jordan asked lazily tracing stomach. "Will you be mine?" I whispered quietly afraid she would reject and leave me. Her face immediately brightened up and she hugged me tight. "So I take that as a yes?" I questioned bringing her face to mine. "Yes." She breathed bringing her lips to mine. Finally we had a kiss , no tongue, just us slowly moving our lips together. I grabbed her cheek and caressed it. "I'm so happy you said yes." I breathed pecking her lips. "Your lucky." She joked making me chuckle.  "Get some sleep, we have school and I have to show you off." I pecked her cheek and she smiled turning over and I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you too much." She whispered , "I love you too much." I whispered being carried off to sleep.

Next day

I made my way downstairs getting out food so I can make us breakfast. Once I got I got the eggs in the skillet, I started thinking about how this is going to work. Things started stressing me out , I'm graduating in a month, i have to take online courses, plus on top of that my mom is coming.

I was so into my thoughts that I almost didn't feel arms snake around my torso and a kiss being laid on my bare back. "Good morning."I heard her whisper. "Good morning baby, how was your night?" I asked looking at my behind my shoulder. "Good, what time is it??" She asked letting go of my torso and sitting at the island stool. "Here." I set the food in front of her and I set mine in front of me. I took a bite and watched as Jordan ate slowly.

Once we were done, we went upstairs and I picked out her outfit wanting her to show off her assets;). I sat down and watched as she got dressed. Jordan was down to her bra when I started getting hard. I tried to readjust my pants but she getting dressed to slowly. "Jordan get dressed quicker please." She nodded and put on her clothes. I got up and put on a black muscle shirt and some black pants. I put on my all black jordans, I went to my closet and got out a matching pair for Jordan. I got down on one knee and put the Jordan's on her feet, she laughed and looked at the shoes.  She got up and kissed my lips. She went to the bathroom doing her hair and brushing her teeth, me doing the same.

Jordan p.o.v

Once we got to school, Taylor instantly grabbed my hand and intertwined them. People gave us weird looks and some even slapped him on his back. Cheerleaders rolled their eyes and some huffed. I looked up at Taylor and he rolled his eyes and told me to ignore it.

We walked to first hour together and basically the teacher told us to have some time to get the assignment done. But me and Taylor just talked and he would occasionally kiss my lips and kiss my neck. "Jordan, you promise whatever happeneds, you will not leave my side?" I nodded and kissed his lips softly.  "Never, I love you too much." I breathed on his lips. I felt him shiver and grab my hips. "Not here baby." I mumbled taking his off of me. He chuckled and started writing down the answers to the assignment.

Taylor p.o.v at home

Once I got home I sat on the couch with my girlfriend straddling my lap, kissing my neck. "Jordan..." I whimpered when she found my spot. "Oh yes." I squeezed her butt making her bite my neck. I heard a knock on the door and pulled Jordan back. "I have to get the door baby." She went back to my neck and latched on, I felt her grinding on me making me bite lip when I heard the inpatient person beating on the door. "They will eventually go away." She mumbled in my neck. I grabbed her hips and got up putting me on the floor. "No!!" I ran to the door chuckling. I opened the door was met with the woman I tried to get away from all my life. "Um can we talk Taylor, I think up wanna hear this."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sara

A/N what does Sara have to say!!/also I am updating the other stories by the schedule since it is Sunday and I update you and I : Tuesday.
We can't stop: Wednesday so it will be updated don't worry my pretties.Okay WHAT DOES SARA HAVE TO SAY?!?/like sweetie Taylor is with Jordan!! So stop. But I updated again because something told me to. So i did.hope u guys like their honeymoon stage. So that's there. Also comment if it was to much fluff or just the right amount.

Try to answer these questions:

Do you like Trodan???Taylor+jordan

Do you like this Taylor or he's going back to being the cold hearted guy?

Why is Sara at his doorstep????????

Try to comment your ideas please!! So love u guys bye:***