34

J O R D A N

I was currently pacing around the bathroom wondering why I didn't my period this month. I mean i never talk about my period so no one knows when I actually get it. I mean Taylor used protection right?

But Nash didn't either.

S.hit.

This could not be possible. I mean my period is irregular so this isn't a big deal. Right?

Right.

Your totally not pregnant with your boyfriend or your abusive ex who raped you without using protection.

Because that's just totally okay.

"Jordan calm down, you might not even be pregnant, your just  late or missed a month. Yeah, your fine." I spoke in the mirror noting how mad I've become. Just breath and you'll be fine.

I took my own advice and breath.

In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out.

My heart rate calmed down immediately. I was about to walk out when I heard my name be  called.

"Jordan!" Taylor hollered. I quickly made my way downstairs not missing a step.

Once I made my way downstairs I smelled something horrendous. My stomach immediately churned at the smell. I clamped my hand over my mouth and stopped in my tracks. Taylor turned around from the stove and stared at with concern.

"What's wrong Jordan?" He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. I swallowed down the remaining  throw up in my mouth.

"What are you cooking?" I questioned looking at him like he was crazy.

"Steak-" My stomach churned at the word again and I broke out of his embrace and ran toward the guest bathroom. I opened the the toliet lid and emptied my insides in the bowl. I felt a hand on my back and Taylor started rubbing which made me puck more.

Once I was done I stood up and wiped my mouth off. I walked over to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. I stood back up and looked at concerned filled eyes that belonged to the one and only Taylor Caniff.

"Why did you throw up? Is my steak really that bad? I thought you liked it." He questioned pouting at me.

"No Taylor, my stomach was just acting  funny and you know I love your steak." I whispered pecking his lips. "I'll just eat something else." I walk past him and into the kitchen d got a box of macaroni and cheese and apples. That sounds so good right now! I started to take bits of the apple and picked up some macaroni in my mouth.

Oh this taste so good! Why didn't I try this before ?

I felt holes being burned into the side of my face.

I look up to Taylor looking at me like I ate a baby.

"What you want to try some?" I asked holding the bowl of mac & cheese and the apple in front of me. He shook his head vigorously and walked over to me.

"Are you are your okay?" He questioned. I nodded obviously not wanting to tell him about my thoughts of being pregnant. He might get mad or walk out like he always does when get in a dispute.

I might have to buy a pregnancy test. But not right now..... I don't feel good about this but Taylor doesn't need to know that.

I looked at his worried filled gaze and plastered a smile on my face.

"Yeah I'm fine..."

HEYYYYYYYYY GUYS I UPDATED. ALSO THERES ON A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT SO :(

GUYS WITH THAT CHARACTER ASK. I NEED MORE QUESTIONS.

also im looking for a cool cover people. I just want a cool one from you guys if you want.

Also updating my other books because i love you guys and im starting to feel better so more book!!!!

so

QOTD: Where are guys from?

MAOTD: Chicago