And I don't want anyone knowing I'm gay.

               I remember dreaming about a unicorn. A unicorn I met in wonderland after I saved the world from the aliens and coffee shops. The unicorn told me my future, it said that I was going to grow old with Derek. That dream is the highlight of my life.

               "Leo! Leo!" Said the unicorn. "I can see your future with my horn."

               "Oh really? What does my future hold?" Leo asked the unicorn.

               "You will marry Derek and grow old with him! Don't forget about the bacon."

               "Bacon? What bacon?" Asked Leo, confusing thoughts cluttered his mind. What bacon?

               Totally irrelevant.

               I yawned and opened my eyes. I checked my watch and it was too late to go to school. I noticed that Nicole was gone. Today is Friday isn't it ... I'm not really sure. I can never remember what day of the week it is. It's banana day. Yeah, that's what it is. Oh wait! It's Saturday! Yay.

               After I brushed my teeth and cleaned up myself, I walked down the hall and headed down the stairs. I was startled as I saw Derek leaning over the counter on the kitchen as he ate cereal and stared at the T.V. I hid back into the wall. Oh God!

               Why did I get even more shy all of the sudden? Because you're alone with him Leo! That's why! Shut up and stop talking to me! You're making me sound crazy. Because you are! No! Yes! No! Yes! Shut up!

               "I know you're there." Derek mumbled with food in his mouth.

               I sighed and walked out. I waved at him and quickly dropped my hands.

               "Where is my mom?" I muttered.

               "Shopping with dad." He turned around with his bowl and continued eating as he watched me. "Did you guys finish your project?"

               "Yeah."

               "Lucky." He grinned, causing some milk to pour from his mouth. "That was so not attractive."

               I wanted to disagree so badly! He looked gorgeous even when milk and cereal drooled from his mouth! I would so lick it off if I could. Calm yourself Leo. I am calm. I am more than calm. I am so calm.

               Why would he care if he looked attractive or not? It's only me. Unless Vicky is here somewhere ... over the rainbow.

               I coughed awkwardly.

               Derek looked up with his cheeks puffed. The boy can eat. And I tried my best not to look at his chest. Don't look at it Leo. Don't. You don't want another banana in your pocket. But I was so tempted to look at it. His abs... oh... oh man.

               "Are you okay?" He asked.

               "I'm fine."

               "Are you hungry?"

               "Not really. I drank too much soda last night and I still feel full."

               "But that's not even food."

               "Derek!" I snapped. "Stop worrying about me."

               "Sorry."