"No this is for women." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"No one said men couldn't come. I wasn't told that mother." He said just smiling.

She just shook her head. "Well let's get these games started.

****

I was laughing so hard right now. Everyone was playing the game when you have to put on a blind fold and feed the "baby".

"Man get that nasty mess away from me!" Isaiah said to Travis who was trying to feed him blindly.

"Come on man. Eat it!" Travis said trying to find Isaiah's mouth.

"Okay okay enough of the games. Let's all eat and then we'll watch Jenae' open her presents." My mom said settling everyone down.

Dominic's P.O.V.

I walked into the baby shower just feeling myself. I did come to crash the little get together. I don't know what happens at baby showers and I was curious. And for other personal reasons no one needs to know about.

They had played some games. I played too. Getting fed baby food, having to match baby socks as fast as you can, guessing the chocolate in the diaper. All that crazy stuff. Now we're eating. Food had been brought to us since we were the parents.

"You looking real good. Y'all must be having strippers or something coming later." I said to Jenae'. She had on this long light pink sundress that showed her back and some titties and it made her ass poke out a lot.

"You don't have strippers at a baby shower. But that is what I thought y'all was gonna do the way y'all walked y'all asses in here like y'all were celebrities or something." She said picking over her food.

"I thought about it." I said jokingly and she just laughed. She looked so damn beautiful right now.

"All right time for presents." My mom said as she and Jenae's mom brought presents for Jenae' to open. She had a whole bunch of them too.

"The first one is from... Grandma Taylor." She said as she opened the bag. It was a whole bunch of diapers and wipes.

"Thanks Grandma." Jenae' said and I nodded in agreement.

"Here here here, open mines!" Her God brother Isaiah said bringing a bag to us.

She opened the bag and pulled out a little shoe box. It was a pair of little Nike's. "Now I like these man." I said shaking his hand.

"God daddy open mines." Anyla said bringing her gift that we got.

"Well let's take a look and see what my baby god sister got her." Jenae' said looking in the bag.

"Aawwee. It's so cute." Anyla had picked out a teddy bear for our daughter.

"She can go to sleep with it." Anyla said.

"Thank you pretty." Jenae' said.

"You got a lot of gifts and you won't be able to open them all tonight so how about you open two more." Jenae's mom said.