Chapter 82: Let's keep each other warm with our bodies.

As time passed, Qin Ruyan felt that her body became hotter after putting up the curtains and sitting in a windproof place.

But Zhang Liu, who was wrapped in the curtains next to her, was still so cold that his teeth chattered.

This made her heart skip a beat.

"Let me take your pulse!" Qin Ruyan arrived under the curtain and began to carefully confirm Zhang Liu's pulse.

Pulse symptoms of cold pathogens include a tight pulse, a strong pulse, and a slow pulse.

Due to the external invasion of cold wind, the cold constricts, causing the blood vessels to narrow and tense, hence the spread of the floating and constricted pulse.

Along with the results of pulse perception, classic sentences from traditional Chinese medicine books appeared in her mind.

At the same time, Qin Ruyan also understood the current situation.

After a tiring day, Zhang Liu, who was shirtless, was probably “feeling cold” because of the sea breeze from inside to outside.

If warmth is not restored immediately, there will certainly be a long-term illness or even a condition where recovery cannot be achieved!

The simplest method at this time is hot ginger soup, a couple of bowls of which can solve any problem.

Covering your body with hot water is also a possible method.

But now...

Where are you going to get the hot stuff?

Thinking of these questions, Qin Ruyan's eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

There is a saying when visiting a doctor: Do not be afraid of Western medicine doctors who smile, but be afraid of Chinese medicine doctors who frown.

At this moment, when Qin Ruyan, the “Chinese doctor,” frowned, Zhang Liu’s heart also wrinkled.

What's happening to me?

Can I still improve?

He even began to wonder if the medicine he was taking actually worked, or was it just a placebo?

“Classmate Qin Ruyan... I…” Zhang Liu gasped and said, “I feel very uncomfortable.”

“If you feel bad, stop talking now!” Qin Ruyan sighed in a low voice.

As the warmth from her body gradually receded, she also thought about where there was something warm here.

But…

“Could you faint now?” Qin Ruyan looked at Zhang Li, her expression innocent.

Zhang Liu's eyes were more innocent.

I am so miserable.

Why is the other person still thinking about fainting?

Is this something a human could say?

“Zhang Liu… I want to explain to you first that what I want to do now is save you, and I have no other intentions."

When she stood up, the wind blowing in front of her made Qin Ruyan's body temperature begin to drop, and she shivered violently. Then she had the premise to speak calmly.

Just when Qin Ruyan was about to explain her next behavior,

Suddenly, the clear midnight howl of wolves came from the forest behind them.