Chapter 63: The difference between a cute ass and a sexy ass.

Anya wore Qin Rushuang's pleated skirt, and as she turned around, the skirt rode up, exposing a black lace triangle in front of the boy.

And her ass...

Overall, Anya's ass curve isn't as good as Qin Rushuang's.

Zhang Liu recalled the white flower field he accidentally saw under the moonlight on the first night...

But it has the advantage of being very cute.

Moreover, the softness of the snow-white leather creates a strong visual conflict with the dark lace, which is very eye-catching!

Zhang Liu sighed silently, and without a word to motivate him, he turned over and fell asleep.

Having watched her for a long time, when he spoke again, he felt deliberately naughty.

Just turn around and pretend you didn't see anything!

What he didn't notice was that after he turned around, Anya, seemingly "breathing evenly and falling asleep," suddenly raised her body.

She turned her head and looked at Zhang Liu, who had turned his back for a long time, then lowered the skirt hem she had purposely raised.

The buttocks, cooled by the wind for so long, were covered with warmth again...

“My ass is so cold; why don’t you cover it for me after watching?” The arrogant girl cursed in her heart before falling into a deep sleep.

Qin Rushuang leaned on the cave exit, looking at the dark sea outside, unaware of what was happening behind her but hearing Anya ask Zhang Liu to be careful.

Anya's classmate character should be considered a tsundere, right?

Qin Rushuang thought wildly as she spread her palms, feeling the air temperature difference caused by the burning flames.

As the moon rose, the very long night watch began.

"Ow..."

“Oooow……”

The wolves howled again in the middle of the night, waking up Qin Rushuang, leaning against the cave wall, and falling asleep.

Twisting her waist hard, she was about to turn around and ask Anya to get up and watch the night, but suddenly she saw Zhang Liu and Anya sleeping on the straw and foam mat.

Between the two, there was almost enough room for three people.

They were all breathing evenly, clearly still in a deep sleep, not awakened by the howling of wolves.

So can I secretly stay close to Zhang Liu for a while?

An idea suddenly appeared in Qin Rushuang's mind.

Her personality is naturally shy, and after knowing Anya's thoughts about Zhang Liu, she began to love Zhang Liu in her heart.

But she will not express her thoughts directly to a third person like Anya.

It would be bad if it affected the atmosphere of unity in the team, and this was Qin Rushuang's concern.

But for her, like many girls in love, Qin Rushuang also longs for close contact with the boy she loves.

After she had this idea, he combined it with the terrifying atmosphere surrounded by the howling of wolves.

She simply lit the fire, then calmly walked over to Zhang Liu and lay down with the slightest movement.