Chapter 12: Girls Need to Solve Their Physiological Needs

“I declare this to be my new favorite sword!” After playing with the wooden stick in her hand a few times, Anya placed it on her shoulder, then turned to Zhang Liu, who stood there staring at the wooden stick with wide eyes. She said, "Let's go!"

"Good!" Zhang Liu nodded helplessly and continued to follow Anya, but his eyes remained fixed on the wooden stick.

The sun was blazing in the sky.

This time yesterday, Zhang Liu was also outdoors, but he was searching for supplies near the coast where rocks blocked the sun, so the feeling wasn't as intense.

Anya bypassed the beach entirely to avoid taking the wrong path.

As a result, they were exposed to the steamy beach all the time, covered in sweat. Anya, wearing a skirt, felt uncomfortable.

Zhang Liu, in a black shirt and black pants, felt extremely hot all over.

"Shall we go there?" Zhang Liu stuck out his tongue, licked his dry lips, and pointed in a direction, suggesting to Anya.

The spot he mentioned was on the outskirts of the forest, at least a few dozen meters away from them.

Looking up, they could only see a limited area.

What followed was a chaotic mess, full of uncertainties, no matter how you looked at it.

However, the pale green hilltop emerging from the back of the forest was also an important observation point that Zhang Liu planned to climb to check the situation.

But this was something that shouldn't be considered until at least half a month later if rescue didn't appear.

"Ok!" Anya had long lost the joy she felt when she first picked up the wand. She was sweating all over due to the sun. Now, she wanted to throw away the stick in her hand.

But she couldn't bear to do that.

Upon hearing the other party's suggestion, Anya walked into the forest quietly.

Although the hot sun still set from the south, perhaps it was because the forest provided some respite.

Zhang Liu and Anya no longer felt the scorching sensation all over their bodies.

Anya's memory is excellent, and she quickly led Zhang Liu to find the first plastic bottle lying on the beach.

The red bottle cap was bright and eye-catching, and the small bottle's body shimmered in the sun. In Zhang Liu's opinion, it was as precious as the golden treasure chests in RPG games.

"Ho ho ho!" Zhang Liu quickly ran to pick up the bottle, then turned to Anya and said, “It seems we didn’t go in the wrong direction!”

“Well, there should be another one not far away,” Anya replied in a low voice, then stood still.

To be honest, when she saw Zhang Liu treating the bottle she drank from as a treasure, a feeling called shame suddenly appeared in her heart.

Especially watching the other person unscrew the bottle cap and smell the scent inside the bottle.

Anya felt ashamed and wanted to dig a hole in the beach.

I don't have bad breath, so it should have a good smell.

But after hesitating for a few seconds, she kept asking, “Is there any smell?”

“It doesn’t smell good.” Not knowing what the girl next to him was thinking, Zhang Liu put the bottle into his pocket, then turned to look at Anya in confusion and asked, “Why is your face red?”