Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It was already morning, and the overall environment was very good, with not a single cloud in the sky.

The sun was just rising, so the feeling it brought was not strong, just some warmth and comfort that could drive away the cold from the body.

Although Zhang Liu had already put a preliminary plan in his mind, when he reached the coral reef area on the beach, he unconsciously bent down and searched through the various rocks.

In fishing videos, there are always piles of oysters, sea urchins, scallops, and other types of seafood, which is really impressive.

However, after Zhang Liu searched a large area, he could only collect a few things that looked like oysters.

He took these things that he suspected were food in his hands, not knowing what to do.

After standing there blankly for a while, Zhang Liu finally chose to put these suspicious things in his pants pockets as one of the things he could bring back later.

Then he continued to walk to the other side of the island, and soon a hollow appeared on the side of the mountain wall.

When he found that this place was completely in line with the characteristics of the residential area, Zhang Liu quickly stepped forward to carefully investigate the specific situation.

It was about two meters from the ground and was already higher than his head.

However, he could enter by climbing the rocks next to it.

The pants that he did not take off played a big role at this moment, pressing his knees against the rocky wall to use force, and Zhang Liu pushed his arms hard on the edge, and his entire body fell directly.

The area inside the hollow was about twenty square meters.

There were stones and white gravel of different sizes inside.

Zhang Liu threw a stone out and found that this place was really good, and it could overlook a large area of the sea.

Although there would definitely be a sea breeze blowing at night, and since the opening faced west, there was a high probability that the sun would only rise in the afternoon.

But it is still more comfortable than the mountainside, with no cover from all directions.

He went back and took the foam board and spread it out. It would definitely be good to sleep on it.

As Zhang Liu was thinking about it, he also raised his head and looked over his head, and the brown mountain rocks were exposed directly.

He was still a little worried, and for this reason, there was such a cave here.

If it suddenly collapsed after he and Qin Ruoshuang moved in, they would die immediately.

However, after looking carefully at the top of the head, there were no cracks on the surface of the rocks.

The cave was about two meters high, so Zhang Liu could only risk jumping and touching different places above with his hands to see if there were any obvious signs of looseness.

However, after one round, he was very sure.

There were no signs of looseness on the rock, but instead, it had a very creamy and thick texture.

It should be safe, right?

After carefully descending from this simple cave, Zhang Liu just wanted to leave, but when he turned his head to take one last look, he discovered that something was wrong.