Chapter 57: How disciplined are boys who realize the nature of their desires?

It is natural for Qin Rushuang to have this kind of humility.

During the past few days of getting along with each other, Zhang Liu understood that the other party's personality was completely calm and indifferent.

But Anya...

Based on his previous contacts at school, he didn't think the other party was the type who would take the initiative to surrender.

If you don't touch your nose or touch your face, you're already giving face.

"Why are you looking at me?" Zhang Liu stared at Anya. A look of panic quickly appeared on her face, and she protested loudly, then muttered in a low voice, “If you want help, just ask.”

“Zhang Liu, let me help. I want to overcome my weaknesses and face them head-on." Qin Rushuang took a step forward. The pink color under her transparent shirt was getting on the boy's nerves.

Maybe it was because he was plump and warm, but at this moment, Zhang Liu felt that he couldn't move his eyes away.

But just because you can't look away doesn't mean you can't turn your head.

He quickly turned his head and continued to look at Anya's flat chest, dismissing, "No, actually, it's okay for me to do it myself!"

"Huh?" She frowned, and Qin Rushuang felt that Zhang Liu's movements were a bit strange.

Then she realized that there were two pale pink spots on her chest.

Immediately, her cheeks were also stained with a bright red appearance.

"Zhang Liu, actually, you should watch it carefully. Now that it's like this, I won't mind." Without flinching, Qin Rushuang walked to Zhang Liu, then said softly, "Didn't you say so? You have to give up the distinction between men and women first."

Turning to look at Qin Rushuang's face and making eye contact with her, Zhang Liu was a little confused for a moment, feeling that there was something abnormal in his heart.

Qin Rushuang's eyebrows are beautiful.

It looks like a thin wisp of smoke on Mount Emei in the distance.

A pair of beautiful red phoenix eyes with long, curly eyelashes and a black, pearl-like pupil that was clear and bright.

In these eyes, Zhang Liu could see his reflection.

In the reflection, he seems to be looking at “himself.”

This moment.

Zhang Liu wasn't looking at Qin Rushuang.

He was looking at himself in Qin Rushuang's eyes, or, in other words, in his heart.

Just one thought turned everything upside down.

A cold suddenly spread from his back to his entire body, making him shiver all over and enter an extremely calm state.

Zhang Liu wanted to understand why he felt so abnormal!

The evil thoughts in his heart instantly disappeared and turned into deep shame.

He lowered his head in shame and apologized: “I’m sorry, I went a little overboard.”

After he calmed down, Zhang Liu clearly knew that his detour behavior now was just pretending.

He also pretended to be a gentleman and wanted to gain Qin Rushuang's favor.

He also showed that he saw the other person's breasts, forcing her to show her shyness.

Bottom line: It's just looking at other people's boobs and putting all the blame on the other person.