Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Qin Rushuang wasn't going to do anything strange.

She picked up the piece of metal that Anya had polished last night from the floor and wanted to cut through the middle of her bra to take out the foam pad inside.

This thing can be used as a body-cleaning tool.

As for the distribution, it is one piece for me and one piece for Anya.

As for Zhang Liu...

Then I can only apologize.

On the one hand, there aren't many of these things, and on the other hand, she feels really embarrassed to give them to him.

Qin Rushuang carefully cut off the bra with her hands, feeling shame on her face.

Anya's honing skills are very good, and Qin Rushuang quickly took out two pieces of completely white bra sponge.

As for the torn bra, she carefully collected it with stockings and panties.

Before taking off her red sports pants, Qin Rushuang still walked to the entrance of the cave uncomfortably and held her head to see if Zhang Liu and Anya had returned.

After making sure that they were not present, she dared to take off her pants, dipped a sponge in the water, and quickly cleaned the blood-stained skin of the inner thigh.

The relief of finishing cleaning soon began to make Qin Rushuang's mouth reveal a happy smile.

On the other side, Anya was trying to explain to Zhang Liu.

“It's not my saliva that smells bad; it's the smell inside the bottle!”

Her mentality was a bit broken.

It had obviously been rinsed with seawater beforehand, but after taking it to Zhang Liu and unscrewing the cap, the smell was still there.

"Yes!" Zhang Liu nodded seriously, completely agreeing with Anya's explanation.

This slightly unpleasant odor will automatically disappear after just one night.

It is not a big problem.

"So I don't have bad breath!" Anya continued to defend herself against Zhang Liu's almost insincere 'yes'

Facing Anya's dangerous behavior, Zhang Liu was speechless for a moment.

After staring at Anya awkwardly for a long time, he scratched his head and reassured her with a sarcastic smile, “Indeed, bad breath is inevitable in the future.”

"..." Anya suddenly stopped talking.

Of course, she understood what Zhang Liu meant.

In this case, they do not have the necessary conditions for cleaning teeth at all.

After a while, the problem of bad breath will inevitably occur, as the other party said.

Meanwhile, there is the most important point.

As a girl, Anya could already feel a sticky layer on her body, especially her lower body.

If she was at home, she could take a shower anytime, but here...

“Actually, it's not impossible. When the fire is successfully lit today, we will have charcoal.” Looking at Anya's still confused expression, Zhang Liu continued, "It is said that charcoal can be crushed and used to brush teeth, and we can also think about how to boil hot water to take a shower."

"Take a shower?" Hearing these three words, Anya unconsciously tightened her legs. For a girl who feels sticky all over, Zhang Liu's offer is really tempting.