Chapter 73: Facing the Plane Wreckage.

The cold morning breeze blowing from the right gave Zhang Liu an unprecedented cooling effect.

The extremely dark sky above his head also made him feel very comfortable.

Even the clothes that were sticking to his body due to sweat started to dry out a little.

Although it is necessary to hold the sheepskin-wrapped bundle with both hands to prevent the two wood-fiber ropes from breaking, lunging forward is still inconvenient on the sandy ground below.

But without taking into account the assumption of physical effort, after running quickly with small steps.

Zhang Liu's movement speed increased significantly.

Continue to breathe evenly, adjust the rhythm of your steps, and look forward. Don't have too many goals. Instead, treat the points along the way as small goals to be surpassed.

This is the secret to long-distance running.

However, after only a few dozen minutes, he already felt that he could no longer run.

“Ha ha……”

Zhang Liu bent down and supported his knees with his hands. He took off the sheepskin bag that had become too heavy around his neck, took out the coconut juice he had filled in the morning, and poured it into his mouth.

The sweet juice in his mouth gave him the energy to move again.

The thunder that kept blasting in his ears was a reminder, urging him to move forward quickly.

Zhang Liu moved his already stiff legs without hesitation and began to run forward.

After a while, he stopped again.

This time, it wasn't due to fatigue.

It was because of the silvery-white plane debris that appeared in front of Zhang Liu.

Two days of hard work paid off, and he found his goal!

After standing there for a long time, Zhang Liu did not rush with happiness after reaching his goal.

Instead, he stared blankly at the wreckage in front of him, his expression a little sad.

Before boarding the plane, as a rural citizen, Zhang Liu once looked up the price of this kind of private luxury aircraft with great curiosity.

From the scheduled order to full delivery, the total amounts to 3.5 billion yuan (approximately $500 million).

Even the toilet seat is said to be encrusted with round African diamonds.

This is a number that, even if four more zeros were crossed out, he would never be able to actually contact in his life.

Zhang Liu didn't know which part of the wreckage was in front of him.

Even when he was on the plane, he, like the other nine girls, did not wander around with the class teacher and the two black-stockinged flight attendants to experience the VIP features of this private plane.

Right now, a part of it is lying quietly in front of him.

It was so decrepit and silent, like a salted fish resigned to its fate.

Take a deep breath and get rid of all the thoughts that distract you.

Zhang Liu slowly walked towards the wreckage.

At this moment, the wind on the beach became stronger, and the palm trees behind the plane wreckage swayed continuously.

Thunder continued to spread in the sky.