Chapter 65: How to Eat That Black and Hard Thing.

As he was about to take action, Zhang Liu remembered the feat done by a certain bald man who could break a banana tree with just his hands.

He originally planned to take out the bone spur, but suddenly an idea came to his mind.

If others can do it with their hands, why can't he?

He touched the skin, and after repeatedly checking that there were no spikes or any other armor on it, Zhang Liu punched him without hesitation.

With a dull click, his fist hit the tree trunk, and his index finger and middle finger knuckles were already fused into it.

He could even feel the moisture inside the tree trunk and the skin above it, but Zhang Liu's expression began to twist.

After a few seconds, an almost-painful sound came out of his mouth.

"That huuuuuurts!"

He covered his fingers.

The intense pain coming from here made Zhang Liu fully understand how the saying “If you don't commit suicide, you won't die” came about.

At the same time, he also understood that there were some things in this world that he could really only watch others do, and then knell down and pull 666.

After a while, the pain in his knuckles disappeared.

In pain, Zhang Liu had no intention of doing anything else, so he took out a sharp spear made of bone from his sheepskin bag and started making holes in the banana tree.

Crunchy fibers like cane sugar are easily destroyed.

The knife in his hand is straight but has two triangular ends at the front, and there is a recessed bone spear in the middle to act as a blood groove to prevent the sticking of flesh. It has turned into a cruel logging tool.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of water, and it quickly became slippery, leaving him unable to control himself.

But the sweet scent of tree sap gradually began to spread into the air, giving Zhang Liu a slight feeling of coldness.

In the end, he made many holes in the banana tree.

However, he still stood firmly on the grass, surrounded by a circle of slightly curved holes, which only made a mocking smile at the two-legged monkey in front of him.

Can this flow be tolerated?

Grab the top of the tree directly and shake it vigorously.

After a while, the stubborn banana tree made a creaking sound and slowly fell onto a patch of weeds.

“Oohhh...” he sighed long. Zhang Liu extended his hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Finally, he achieved his first major achievement in cutting trees in this wilderness.

At the same time, a proud smile appeared on his lips, because the next step was to happily enjoy the spoils!

When he ran to the place where the tree crown had fallen, Zhang Liu picked up a black banana and held it in his hand without hesitation.

Then his expression hardened slightly.

Because it feels a little solid.

After feeling this strange touch, he began to feel that something was not quite right.

It didn't matter if the color was black; as a severe patient suffering from poverty syndrome, Zhang Liu would go to the fruit shop to buy black bananas for himself.