Chapter 8: Being Fed by the School Beauty for the First Time.

Anya and Qin Rushuang walked out of the coconut grove one after another.

It didn't take long for the two to encounter Zhang Liu, who was searching for them.

The three of them stared at each other, momentarily stunned.

“Classmate Anya?” Like Qin Rushuang, Zhang Liu's face lit up with joy upon seeing Anya.

He quickly inquired, “Are you here to save us?”

Upon hearing Zhang Liu's words, Anya and Qin Rushuang fell silent for a moment, both feeling a bit wary.

In fact, when they laid eyes on each other, that was the first thought that crossed their minds.

“Ah… well...” Observing the expressions of the two, Zhang Liu suddenly found himself at a loss for words.

“Anya arrived here with the help of a piece of plane wreckage.” Sensing the silence, Qin Rushuang took the initiative to provide context.

“Oh...” Zhang Liu nodded in response, suppressing the complex emotions within, and said, “Qin Rushuang, I've found a suitable cave for sleeping at night.”

"Good!" Qin Rushuang nodded approvingly, having already heard Zhang Liu's relocation plan.

Anya, standing beside them, said, “Zhang Liu, do you have anything to eat? Bring it to me.”

"Golo..."

As if echoing her words, a growl emanated from Anya's stomach.

She had floated on a piece of plane wreckage, and upon landing, all that met her eyes were the beach and the dark forest.

Naturally, Anya didn't dare venture into the forest.

Relying on the two mineral water bottles carried on the wreckage, she wandered aimlessly along the coast for a day before settling down on the beach for the night.

All the water had been consumed along the way, leaving her in a state of hunger and thirst.

Only now did she spot the coconut grove. She was about to pick a coconut to eat when she encountered Qin Rushuang, who arrived carrying coconuts.

Seeing Zhang Liu at this moment, Anya, who often spent money to have things arranged for her, felt a tinge of bossiness and condescension.

Qin Rushuang frowned slightly upon hearing Anya's tone.

“Um...” After a few seconds of hesitation, Zhang Liu pointed to the coconuts behind the rocks not far away and said, “There are only coconuts for now.”

“Okay, hurry up and open one for me.” Waving her hand, Anya followed the direction of Zhang Liu’s finger, spotted the coconuts on the ground, and sat down. She then said, “Hurry up; I’m dying of thirst.”

"Good!" Zhang Liu nodded and didn't immediately open the coconut. Instead, he said to Qin Rushuang, who was standing still, "Qin Rushuang, why don't you sit down for a while? Let's have lunch together."

“Yes.” She nodded. Qin Rushuang swallowed the words on her lips and sat next to Anya, but when her eyes fell on the other person again, she was no longer as friendly as before.

Instead, there was a hint of dissatisfaction.

“Hey… I don’t know how long it will be before someone comes to save us...” After sipping the coconut juice-filled coconut shell, Anya took a heavy sip. Then she looked at the coconut juice in the hand of the person next to her who hadn't taken a sip yet and asked, "Why don't you drink?"