Chapter 30: take your Underwear off.

As the sun gradually descended to sea level, the dark sky swallowed the last traces of its hot brilliance, leaving behind only the moon and dozens of stars emitting a cold light.

However, for Zhang Liu, Qin Rushuang, and Anya, the beautiful night sky was not the focus. The most important thing was enjoying the dinner in front of them!

Coconut milk, jiabao fruit with coconut meat, kelp-stewed fish head, grilled fish livers, and fish skewers were on the menu. After careful discussion, they unanimously decided to save the grilled fish tail for breakfast the next day.

On the third night on the desert island, they finally had hot food that could truly fill their stomachs, a welcome change from the raw and cold coconut milk and coconut meat.

"Finally... can we eat it?" Anya, sitting between Zhang Liu and Qin Rushuang, had her eyes on the fish skewers by the fire.

Unlike Zhang Liu, who hesitated to eat raw fish heads, Anya, born in Japan, had no objections to eating raw fish. If not for Zhang Liu's persuasion, she would have already indulged.

"It should be... almost finished, right?" Feeling Anya's desire, Zhang Liu hesitated. Not sure how to judge the doneness, he continued grilling.

Cutting with the makeshift metal tool proved challenging, often crushing the fish's back meat instead of slicing it thin. Despite being called fish skewers, they were essentially large pieces of fish grilled over the fire.

“Actually, it shouldn't be a big problem. I remember that many fish can be eaten raw,” Qin Rushuang said, showing her anticipation for the fish.

"I'll go first!" Anya, sensing hesitation from Zhang Liu and Qin Rushuang, grabbed a skewer of grilled fish liver and took a bite.

But she was also reluctant to spit it out. She opened her mouth and said “Hachi, Hachi” like a panting puppy.

“It's definitely edible!” Anya affirmed before eagerly biting into another piece. Zhang Liu and Qin Rushuang exchanged smiles, appreciating Anya's newfound gentleness.

Then, Zhang Liu picked up a skewer of cod liver, put it in his mouth, and began to chew.

Zhang Liu had never eaten any raw fish liver before.

After he bit into his mouth, he only had one thought: this thing had a fishy smell.

It tasted like eating a ball of leftover lard with a fishy smell.

It is not as unpalatable as river fish waste, but it is certainly not delicious. However, it contains oil and water and tastes very smooth.

Qin Rushuang had tasted the raw fish liver in Japanese food, and all she could say about the grilled fish liver was that it was delicious, and her weak body needed this kind of hot protein food.

After eating the fish liver, come the fish skewers.

There was a lot of meat on the back of the fish, so Zhang Liu made nine skewers, three for each person.

Although there is no salt, the taste is a little lacking.

But at this time, hunger had already become the best seasoning.

The kelp fish soup has a slightly salty taste.

Although the soup and fish are also very fishy, as long as you hold your breath before swallowing, you can enjoy the delicious taste.

As for the remaining fishy smell in the mouth, you can cover it by eating fruits or drinking coconut water.

However, the shell's ability to conduct heat truly made Zhang Liu helpless. After cooking for an entire evening, the fish head was not completely cooked.