Chapter 68: The difference between adequate preparation and insufficient prepara

Chapter 68: The difference between adequate preparation and insufficient preparation.

In the face of such a treasure, Qin Rushuang didn't even bother to repair the bathtub.

She took all the charcoal out of the hole and carefully wrapped it in coconut leaves on the ground. She clutched these “treasures” tightly to her chest and headed to the cave.

At this moment, the air, which was still extremely hot in the wilderness, suddenly began to flow.

It was cooled by the breeze blowing from the sea.

Qin Rushuang, who was carrying a large bag of charcoal, and Anya, who was carrying a large bag of jiabao fruits, felt cold and did not stop.

Instead, they involuntarily accelerated their speed because it was a clear sign that it was going to rain.

Although they didn't know what would happen if they got caught in the rain like Zhang Liu.

But neither of them wanted to be exposed to the heavy rain that would come.

Zhang Liu, who was on his way, also felt cold.

He turned to look at the sea, then at the thick clouds above his head, and he simply hugged the sheepskin bag to his chest and began walking quickly down the beach.

His eyes looked toward the nearby forest from time to time.

Zhang Liu was already prepared to quickly find a suitable large tree to take shelter in in case it rained.

Amitabha……

I hope there is no storm...

Zhang Liu, who had never believed in ghosts and gods, suddenly began praying to every god he knew or didn't know.

The last time he prayed was the day his mother was diagnosed with cancer.

At that time, Zhang Liu took his two younger sisters out and stayed alone with his mother, who could only prepare some medicines for “conservative treatment” at home due to poverty.

He was then, as now, praying to every god who might be able to help him...

But unlike the last time, when the prayer had no effect, this time it seemed that the gods truly answered.

When Zhang Liu was so tired that he couldn't walk, the rain had not yet fallen.

Looking at the dark sky, he did not dare to walk in the dark again.

After all, there are poisonous snakes and insects on the ground at night, and they are completely invisible.

From the edge of the forest to the hinterland covered with all kinds of grass and leaves, Zhang Liu succeeded in picking up a lot of palm tree leaves and then ran out of the hinterland of the forest that gradually became dark again.

He was preparing to build his own shelter on the beach for tonight.

It's nice to have a cool breeze constantly blowing, but who knows if a heavy rain warning will start suddenly or not?

Therefore, a hiding place must be prepared in advance.

Zhang Liu's idea of a shelter is very simple.

He used the grass roots and branches that can be seen everywhere and the two waist-thick coconut trees in front of him to build a double-sided rainproof platform that can be used.

Long grass roots are useful at this stage, as they are very flexible and easy to get hold of.

As long as you pull hard in the yellow sand, you can pull out at least three meters of grass roots.