Chapter 58: Don't you want to see how Zhang Liu's body is?

After a few seconds of silence, Zhang Liu walked with trembling legs to Anya, who was silently picking up the meat from the sheepskin with a piece of metal.

“Anya, I didn't mean to say that. My feelings were too extreme.”

In order to prevent Anya from treating him like Mutton, he quickly apologized.

Facing Zhang Liu's apology, Anya's nervous look instantly disappeared as she lowered her head to act, quickly raised the corners of her mouth, then quickly lowered them, letting out a cold "hmph" from her mouth.

Then she used her little hands to pull out a piece of meat from the sheepskin, held it between two fingers, and gently rotated it.

The slices of meat instantly became like the Playstation she had played with as a child, wrapping around Anya's fingers in circles.

She raised her head and tilted her mouth, giving Zhang Liu the Dragon King version of a proud mouth expression.

It is a vivid image of a primitive man successfully displaying his prey.

"I! I'm going to roast a leg of lamb!" Zhang Liu was immediately frightened by this brutal scene.

He reached out and grabbed a bottle of mineral water, then picked up four sheep legs from the hanging cutting frame and ran towards the pit.

Let's entertain Anya with delicious food later; otherwise, I'm afraid he won't be able to see the sun tomorrow.

This was Zhang Liu's only thought at the moment.

Qin Rushuang, who was standing nearby and pouring water into the giant shell, turned her head to look at this scene, and an uncontrollable smile suddenly appeared on her face.

She looked at Anya with a look of remorse on her face and said, “Why didn’t you suggest helping him?”

"Hmph! Later, I'll leave some for him to cut. If he can't carve such good-looking meat, I'll make fun of him hard!" Anya played with the long, carved piece of meat successfully. She then looked puzzled as she asked Qin Rushuang, "Didn't you say that you feel dizzy at the sight of raw meat?"

“To be precise, I'm so dizzy from the blood and fresh meat!” Qin Rushuang walked to Anya wordlessly, handed her another bottle of mineral water, and then said, “Are you serious about it? About what you just said? Talk to Zhang Liu about relationship"

“Yes.” Anya opened the bottle cap, took a sip, and said, “You haven’t said what you have in mind yet!”

Now that Zhang Liu had left, Anya tied the sheepskin to the triangular tree branches while talking to Qin Rushuang, who was smiling and talking about her desire to propose to Zhang Liu that they begin an official relationship.

Qin Rushuang stopped smiling at this time and then fell silent.

She hasn't thought of the perfect answer until this moment.

“Classmate Anya…” Qin Rushuang extended her hand and lightly touched the tip of her nose as she spoke.

If her sister Qin Ruyan was here, she could tell at a glance that her sister was willing to go out of her way to deceive someone.

"Yes! I'm listening!" There was no one else here now, so Anya considered Qin Rushuang, who was also a woman, as a guide.

At the same time, she also heard about many 'legends' about the beauty of Iceberg Qin Rushuang circulating in the school.

Among them, many men from aristocratic families broke their heads while chasing her and even cried, made trouble, and hanged themselves.

Anya finished her work, rubbed her bloody hands with the coconut leaves vigorously, then walked to Qin Rushuang, took the initiative to carry the water, and handed it to the other person, saying, “Say!”