Chapter 78: Hesitation

“Reliable big sister who likes to show off?” Anya's face was filled with confusion when she heard Qin Rushuang's answer.

“My sister works hard most of the time. She really wants to take over the job of the future heiress of the Qin family.” Qin Rushuang cupped her cheeks with both hands and said, “But, after all, my sister is the same age as me. She is only half an hour older than me!”

"Oh! I understand!" Anya nodded, remembering the stupid things she did in the second year of middle school, and said with great approval, “She obviously makes a lot of dirty mistakes, and she still talks a lot every day, right?”

“Ah, ah-huh...” When she found Anya beside her with a very understanding look on her face, Qin Rushuang’s expression came to her in an instant.

She really wants to find a place to complain (brag) about her sister!

For Anya, this is also the best time to criticize her past self.

As a result, the cave was suddenly filled with laughter and giggles, as well as the sound of wood crackling in the campfire and the sound of mutton fat being constantly licked by the flame and then sizzling.

Outside, the strong winds have stopped, but the rain shows no sign of stopping, and the sky is gradually getting brighter.

As for Anya's previous idea of collecting coconut leaves to cover the wood at the bottom of the cave, it was directly destroyed by the first wave of strong winds.

The large logs placed outside the cave were all wet, and the coconut leaves that were covering them were blown to unknown places along with the rattan that held the coconut leaves in place.

………………………………

Inside the wreckage, Qin Ruyan was stuffing mutton into her mouth, and from time to time she would take a bite of ripe jiabao fruit to supplement its moisture.

As for the plastic bottles, she was asked to bury them in the yellow sand outside to collect water.

It is not good to look into other people's things, except when the situation is particularly urgent!

After dragging Zhang Liu into the wreckage, Qin Ruyan took out the sheepskin bag he was clinging to.

After she touched two pieces of wet meat, she started chewing them because she was very hungry.

It was not even confirmed what type of meat it was or whether it was raw or cooked.

Or maybe the god was really joking, just when Qin Ruyan was swallowing the meat in her stomach and asking the boy who Anya was, causing Zhang Liu to fall into strange speculations.

The heavy rain that had continued to fall with the strong winds outside the wreck gradually began to diminish.

The whole sky was lit up too.

Although the weather was still gloomy, the visibility was much better than before.

Zhang Liu couldn't help but sigh slightly.

After his body gradually regained consciousness, he was now able to think calmly.

“Are you Qin Rushuang’s sister?” Zhang Liu did not guess this based on any clues. Zhang Liu only said this because he saw the other party's white socks.

As you know, Qin Rushuang always wore black stockings, and after that, she changed her clothes to Anya's red sweatpants.

Where did white silk come from?