Chapter 52: A big-breasted black cow and an arrogant, stupid girl

After eating the skewers, the group began to split up.

Zhang Liu ran to extract the sheep's body buried in the yellow sand. After circling a distance behind Qin Rushuang, he went to the seashore to clean it, wipe off the soot and ash, and give it preliminary treatment.

Meanwhile, Anya Qin Rushuang began to build a “hanging cutting frame” to support the sheep’s body and make it easier to handle later.

This was Anya's idea while eating.

During this period, Qin Rushuang, who was holding the wooden stick to Anya, suddenly asked, “When will the soup be ready?”

"Are you still hungry?" Anya looked at Qin Rushuang, whose face suddenly turned crimson, then said cheerfully, "I'm hungry too, but we'll have to wait a little longer. Zhang Liu mentioned that the organs might have a bit of a bad taste, so it's safe to cook them well."

In order to ensure the doneness and texture of the grilled skewers, although Anya could not cut all the internal organs into consistent sizes, when stringing them, she made sure that Zhang Liu chose as few pieces of meat as possible.

This resulted in each of the three of them eating an average of ten skewers, but the combined amount of organ meat was actually less than a fifth of what was inside the sea oyster's shell.

It can only be considered the satisfaction of desire, albeit barely.

“Yeah” She took the rope Anya had handed her and tied a knot in a circle on its supporting wood.

Qin Rushuang's gaze fell on the soup, which Zhang Liu had already removed the foam from. She somewhat reluctantly swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

After eating the taste of meat, she could no longer maintain her reserved attitude.

“By the way, why don't you stay in the cave later? It will save you the trouble.” Anya looked towards the seashore.

She also saw Zhang Liu's deliberate turn as he carried the sheep now.

If Qin Rushuang couldn't resist vomiting when she came to cut the mutton later, it would be really annoying.

“I should be fine.” Qin Rushuang said nothing but focused her eyes on the long wooden stick in her hand.

The hanging cutting table that the two planned to build was based on the shape in Anya's memory.

First, they used five wooden sticks, each measuring more than two meters, to build a basic inverted funnel frame.

Then, at the upper edge, suitable wooden sticks were tied, dangling about half a meter.

About halfway from there, they needed to attach another set of suitable wooden sticks.

These two sticks have two uses.

On the one hand, they provide support after the sheep is suspended in the middle, preventing the collapse of the inverted pentagonal funnel.

On the other hand, after completing the cutting process, wooden sticks of appropriate length can be placed on it and then transformed into a temporary smoking rack.

Hearing Qin Rushuang say it's okay, Anya couldn't help but sigh helplessly, then complained, "You're still stubborn with me; it's just the two of us here!"

Qin Rushuang had previously said that it was fine, but she immediately vomited when she saw the internal organs, so now she doesn't believe Qin Rushuang.

“I'm not being stubborn; I really feel better now." Qin Rushuang replied as she subconsciously raised her palm to look at it.

The warm feeling coming from here gave her the courage to face the bloody internal organs directly.