Chapter 59: The girls try to spy on Zhang Liu

“Classmate Anya, isn’t it bad for us to spy on others like this?” Qin Rushuang slowly followed Anya to the beach, while Qin Rushuang still said in her mind, “Resist in every way possible.”

"You can choose not to watch later!" Anya said in a very excited tone as she walked to the beach happily.

Sometimes, girls can be more horny than boys.

Especially since the two have directly discussed some very interesting topics now.

At this moment, the two were a little horny.

Zhang Liu, who had no idea that such a situation would occur after being away for a short time, was squatting on the beach and vigorously cleaning his underwear.

The sweater, pants, socks, and shoes were washed in seawater, and the underwear was the last step.

It took Zhang Liu a day and a half to prepare the goat, and his body was also smeared with blood and ash.

After finishing cleaning, Zhang Liu felt relaxed and at ease all over.

He even started singing a tune in his mood.

At the same time, Zhang Liu was also thinking about how he would get along with Qin Rushuang and Anya in the future.

He had been deceiving himself and denying it in his heart before.

But now he saw this clearly.

This is a boy's instinct that will make him involuntarily think evil thoughts towards two girls of the same age.

It doesn't matter if he has evil thoughts; just work hard to overcome them.

The best way is to separate from them, but there is no other suitable place to live near them.

Wait until you return from investigating the plane wreckage. You can try looking around the cave to see if there is a suitable place for one nearby.

Zhang Liu had not thought of the seemingly correct idea of building a shelter.

With the piece of metal in his hand that had to be sharpened several times to cut even a piece of flesh, he didn't really think he could complete the construction work.

What's more, Zhang Liu had spent a lot of time and energy on just one bite in the past four days.

If the goat had not fallen from the sky, he would have left tomorrow to explore the wreckage of the plane in a state of panic and a desire to return as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, Zhang Liu couldn't help but feel like he was going to laugh.

Because he remembered something.

Since he captured the goats, he has not eaten shellfish from the seashore.

After washing the underwear, Zhang Liu straightened up under the slightly westward sunlight and stretched out his waist comfortably.

Behind him, Anya and Qin Rushuang were having a crazy discussion five minutes ago.

"When he sat down now, why did only one head come out? Shouldn't he be like a bull, dragging everything?" Anya widened her eyes, looking completely puzzled by the scene in front of her.

In her concept, men and cows should look alike, right?

"Could it be that he hasn't evolved yet?" Qin Rushuang tried to use her shallow knowledge of sex to find the answer.

But when Zhang Liu grabbed his underwear with one hand under the setting sun, then turned around and stretched, they both fell silent.

Looking at each other, Anya and Qin Rushuang discovered that both of them, just like them, had faces reddened to the extreme.