Chapter 1: Performing artificial respiration on the unconscious school flower w

Volume 1: Let's build a settlement on a desert island first.

Chapter 1: Performing artificial respiration on the unconscious school flower who fell into the water.

"Cough, cough, wow!"

After almost choking on seawater, Zhang Liu, lying on the sand, started coughing madly. It took him a while before he calmed down.

He panted for a long time, then, with the strength to support his body, slowly got up from the ground.

"Where am I?"

He tried to sort out the chaotic memories in his brain.

Yesterday afternoon, he boarded a plane with colleagues to fly abroad.

Zhang Liu, never having flown before, went straight into airsickness. Finally, under the care of a flight attendant in black stockings and the school principal, he took airsickness medicine and slept.

When he opened his eyes again, water had swallowed him, and fires and explosions surrounded him. He barely floated in the water without knowing what he was doing.

After taking mouthfuls of the cold, salty liquid, he felt dizzy again.

Zhang Liu was confused. Shouldn't he be in a plane crash?

Why was he on this beach?

Turning around, he saw a golden beach, a dense forest, and an endless blue sea. Seagulls flew across the sky.

Waves crashed on the reef beach, creating a soft sound.

The entire beach was empty. A slightly warm wind blew, and Zhang Liu, wet from head to toe, felt a hint of coldness.

He must have narrowly escaped death in the plane crash and then been washed away somewhere.

So this can't be... a desert island, right?

Many thoughts flashed through his mind.

But in Zhang Liu's opinion, if the plane crashed, there would be a large-scale search operation.

After finding him, he can go home!

While thinking about it and calming himself down, Zhang Liu completely took off his wet clothes, leaving only his wrinkled underwear behind.

When people encounter difficulties that cannot be solved, they will have lucky thoughts.

And that's what it is now.

He initially assumed someone would come to rescue him, so Zhang Liu sat on the edge of the beach, watching the sea level rise and fall in amazement.

Other random considerations began to cross his mind.

After he returns home, what lines should he say during the interview?

Just say I developed a calm demeanor in dealing with danger at the girls school?

What happened to the female colleagues and teachers on the plane?

Will his family worry about him after seeing the news?

What if his family sees the news? Will worry consume them?

What should he do if rescue can't find him?

In case rescue fails, what's his next move?

Is it possible that no one knew that an accident had occurred on the plane?

Could it be that the accident on the plane went unnoticed by everyone?