Chapter 42: The boy who couldn't take it anymore when he saw the girl, unable t

Chapter 42: The boy who couldn't take it anymore when he saw the girl, unable to resist

"Huh?" Zhang Liu turned his head, looking strangely at Anya, not expecting her to suddenly say such a sentence.

“How does this water taste?” Anya gritted her teeth slightly and asked directly, “Is the smell really so strong that you need to rinse your mouth to get rid of it?”

“Of course not. Gargling is just a psychological effect. There is nothing special about this water; it's just a little salty..." Before Zhang Liu could finish, Anya's little hands had already pinched the soft flesh of his waist.

"Nonsense! I bathed in the sea first! That water was just a quick swipe; it couldn't be salty!" Strengthening and gritting her teeth, Anya directly confronted Zhang Liu's theory about the water being salty.

"Maybe it's sea water on your body; who knows?" After her soft flesh curled around his waist, the sensation was as if someone was holding his pulse. Zhang Liu smiled and explained, "It could also be the smell of grass and wood inside! I never said it was the salty taste from your body."

"I don't care! Now you lick me and see if I'm salty or not!" Saying that, Anya actually handed her arm over to Zhang Liu with a worried expression, eager to prove that her body was not salty.

“Isn’t that inappropriate?" Zhang Liu was already on the verge of tears because of the cute little hand on his waist, and in front of him was a white and tender arm asking to be licked. How could he do something like that in broad daylight, licking a girl's arm?

But at this moment, Zhang Liu spoke quickly and wisely: "Haven't I licked your thigh before? It's not salty at all!"

"Thigh?" After being stunned for a moment, Anya's face suddenly turned red. She pressed harder and released her hand. Bitten by a snake, she once asked Zhang Liu to suck the blood from the inside of her thigh, making it a memorable incident.

At this moment, when he mentioned it again, she didn't have any other thoughts besides being shy. Even walking became a little unsteady. At this moment, the absent-minded Anya tripped over a tree root, stumbled, and fell forward.

"Be careful!" Zhang Liu quickly put his arms around Anya's slender waist, then hugged her entire body from behind.

'sob' When the boy hugs her like that, Anya only has the basic vocalization function for “sob”

"Are you okay?" Anya's body was very light, and Zhang Liu carried her easily. After correcting her stance, he released his hand and prepared to continue walking, but he heard Anya squatting and covering her ankle with a pained expression.

“Zhang Liu... I seem to have sprained my foot.” Anya grabbed her ankle and looked at the boy in front of her with piercing eyes and said, “Can you carry me to the shade of a tree over there to rest for a while?”

"carying you?" After hearing this, Zhang Liu, who had been contemplating whether to carry Anya back to Qin Rushuang for care and then collect resources himself, was suddenly confused.

“Well, it shouldn't be serious. I'll be fine after sitting for a while, but the sun is very strong here.” She raised her hands to block the hot sun rays hitting her head and said, “Is that okay?”

“Okay! I’ll carry you there...” Zhang Liu nodded. He really didn’t want to go back under the bright sun, so he turned around, indicating he was going to carry her on his back.

"Don't hold me like this; it's too tiring. I want you to hug me, with one hand on my neck and one hand on my knee!" Sitting there, a smile suddenly appeared at the corner of Anya's mouth. Then she quickly stopped and said, “Because I think I just twisted my hand…”