Routine

(Daddy's home or whatever Usher said 🤪)

Max

"Dre," his hand travels up my torso as i grind my hips on top of him.

"I miss seeing you from this angle." He touches my lips and a finger slips into my mouth, naturally my lips take the shape of it. The other hand is holding my right ass cheek.

He's gentle with me. He's being sweet to me. He watches me like I'm all that matters. Like only I capture his attention.

My fingers push into his chest. "Dre...t-this dick."

"This dick miss you too." Our bodies move beautifully together. They reconnect, learning each other all over again but after a minor reintroduction.

They quickly fall back into routine.
Fucking. To be clear.

There is love mixed in this but this is also pure lustrous sex, with a strong shot of (never leave me again) topped with some (beat this shit, like only you can) I'd be lying if I said anyone came remotely close to the way he made my body feel.

Khi made love to me. Sweet.

Cario....well I took charge but it was spectacular.

Andre, is my equal in this regard.

He grunts as I slide up and down his thickness.
Thick.
Long.
Fully hard.

Slush, slush, slush, the sound of me glistening his monstrous dick. I look down at how pretty I made it.

I drip all over his hardness. I grind hard on top of him, my probing walls, clamp desperately against his dick. His tip drives up into my heat. I unknowingly descend as he is buried deeper inside of me, my walls open slightly, accepting more and more of him. How much does he have to offer? I wanted every, single, inch.

Breathing, is pointless. He's suffocating me with how badly I've craved him.

"Max, it's just as I remember. It's better." My ass molds to the shape of him. His breath is ragged, both of us are finding it impossible to obtain oxygen.

My lungs are intoxicated with him.
My insides are occupied with him.
My thoughts are consumed with him.

I bite my lip and ignore his words, although they make my nipples harder. I rotate my hips and his hands fall to the side. He lets me takeover. I push off his chest for balance and bounce on his tip.

He closes his eyes. "Ride that dick." His nails dig into my thighs.

Then he sits up. I hold on to his neck with both hands, rocking my hips against him. My dick slaps into his stomach. He slides his hands under my ass and he squeezes it, lifting me up and down off his throbbing dick. He lifts me up just above his tip. "Damn, you leaking all over this dick."