Dear God

Cario

I stand in front of Khi. Feet firm on the pavement, my eyes never leave my cousins. "Fuck that...any nigga touch him, um goin ape shit."

My cousins Meek and Boogie stand beside the table I just pushed into them. "You go against yo blood for this?"

"Bring that ass here and find out." I smile daringly at them.

"You don't remember how we used to do you back-

"Do, I look like that soft ass kid you niggas used to push around back then? I hate to have to do it to my favorite uncle son's, but bout him you niggas playin withcho lives."

"Let's just go Cario." Khi says sweetly.

"Yea Cario, listen to yo lil boyfriend. Gay ass nigga." Meek says and Klay laughs.

"Yea, all that. I still hear talkin but ain't none of you movin." This is my playground, my type of party. I haven't put no nigga on they ass in a minute. My adrenaline is at an all time high. I can taste the blood I will draw from these pussies, mouths. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it to the ground. I pull up my pants. "What it gon be?"

"That's enough." My dad comes walking out.

"I don't need you to stop this...they wanna get ignorant out here...let's get regarded." I size them up and down.

"Fuck you."

I laugh. "Yo baby mama tried. I passed on her though...you should really thank me."

Meek tries rushing me but my dad stands in the way. "I said enough."

"But Unc,"

"He's my son, this is my business." He turns toward me and Khi. "Can we take a ride?"

"Yeah."

-*******************

Two days earlier

Cario

"He smell like a grown man." I watch as Khi wipes Tonio butt.

"Yeah, lil man gotta be potty trained. I can't do this.

I dropped the soiled diaper into a bad, quickly tie it, then run it out to trash can in the garage. "Whew, shit stank."

I the take over and get him dress. Khi hangs up his clothes. Then we both tackle his room. "Kids really know how to make a mess." Khi gathered up all his smaller toys, to disinfect in a big bin we bought.

His mom said to keep everything as clean as possible, to lower the risk of him getting sick. She gave us a bunch of tips and loads of knowledge on children.

Now, we're in our room. Khi is cleaning our bathroom. "Too much stuff in here Cario, you don't need all this."

"Do whatever" I listen to some new beats that were sent to me.

"We still going to the gym in an hour?" He says in between rapping one of my songs, which makes me smile.

"Yeah, and they do have that daycare. So we don't have to worry about Tonio."