Keep Him

Cario

I wake up around 6:15 in the morning. The sun peeks through the curtains at us. It takes a second for me the remember where I'm at. My eyes land on Khi's posters. Right, we're in his childhood room. He fell asleep on my chest, I admire his face, leaning into his lips. I give him a peck. He snuggles deeper into my body.

Who knew? Just seeing his face brings out my softer side. His very presence is my comfort. His voice is my favorite tone. I kiss him again and again, until he smiles briefly.

I'm parched but I don't wanna move from this position. I slide my hand over his curves, specially his butt. I'm already dealing with a stiff one, and he's looking inviting. "Turn around." I whisper into his ear. He doesn't hear me. "Khi?"

"Hmm?" He answers still sleep.

"Turn around baby...I need to get rid of this." I put his hand on my wood.

He mumbled something but turns around and pushes his ass on me. I reach for the lube, underneath the pillow. I coat my fingers with it, wiping between his cheeks. I hold on to myself, pushing my tip down, sliding it between his crack, then penetrating him. "Mmm."

"Mornin baby."

"Mornin." His voice is hoarse, eyes still closed. He's into it, just letting me have him. We fuck slowly, because what's the rush? Why would I ever want to be anywhere else but engulfed in him? I pull his face towards me, wanting to kiss him as we become one, love flows through us as we move together. I explore the roof of his mouth with my tongue, my hand travels up his torso. I twist his nipple, earning me a deep growl. I pull and twist. Tiredness interferes with his moans, I wanted to hear him.

"Too quiet." I lift up his leg and turn my hips more into him.

"S-sorry...you so deep in my shit...just enjoying it." I hold his knee down to his chest.

My eyes linger on his face, his lips glisten from me just sucking on his luscious lips. Silent whimpers slip from his mouth. "Open yo eyes baby...I wanna look at you." His eyes slowly open, blinking to adjust to my face. "Hi," I smile.

"Hi." My breathing altered, slowing as I gaze into his eyes. He takes my hand off his leg and directs it to his dick. The moment my fingers have him in a firm grip. I feel him instantly grow to his full length. I hold on to him tightly, as his moans turn into a sensual cry. Emotions ran through my body. Heartfelt emotions. I try my best to quiet his cries, sliding my tongue down his throat. That does little to muffle his moans. I cover his mouth with my hand, smiling at him.

"Khi, lower yo fuckin voice." I stop stroking him.

"No...keep going Big daddy...p-please." He grinds against me. I still don't move. "Cario, please...don't play with me."

"What you mean?" I act oblivious.

"Fuck me." He whines.

"You gon be quieter?"

He shakes his head.

I chuckle, then start thrusting my hips into his warm, throbbing hole. "That's what you want?"

He nods, his face displaying a frown but I knew it was pure bliss. The sun was coming up more. I had to hurry before his mom or Tonio came looking for us.

I turn him on his stomach, laying flat across his back. He places his balled up fist by his head and I clutch on to his wrist. I fuck hard and deep into him. Yielding a passionate growl from his mouth. He pushes his ass up into me, meeting my thrust. "Cum with me baby."

"Yes."

"Yeah?"

"Yesssss...Imma cum with you." He pushes up even more. I stop moving and just let him fuck me.