Need Me

Khi

It's been a month since I last saw Cario and I can't say that's all bad. It really hurt my feelings the way he basically dismissed me at the studio. Things happen for a reason and because of that, I'm able to fall back into my normal routine. I'm at the doctors with Ayesha and Im happy to be here. While we waited in the small room, I began pulling out drawers and opening cabinets, trying to see what they had. Typical nosey black people shit.

"Khi, get out these people stuff."

"Why? If we do take anything they will just replace it."

"Im glad you came, even though you being ghetto."

"I ain't missing nothing when it comes to my baby and you. Im here for you too." I sat in the chair by her.

She put her hand in mine. "I couldn't have chosen a better partner for this to happen with."

I kissed her cheek. "Me either."

We hear a knock at the door then the Obgyn enters enters. "Ayesha, how are you today?"

"I'm fine,"

"And is this dad?"

"Yeah, that's me." I stepped out her way.

The doctor smiled. "Dad you picked an exciting day to come. We will be able to hear babies heartbeat."

"Ayesha was already in tears." I walked over to rub her back.

"Sorry,"

"It's okay mom, pregnancy will bring on a innumerable emotions. You certainly don't need to apologize for any of them."

I helped her lay down the the bed and the doctor explained to us that her uterus was increasing and she may be experiencing cramps and discomfort.

"Will my belly start growing?"

"Not at the moment, your abdomen may be larger, possible swelling in the thighs. You may have been dealing with heartburn and constipation, even leg cramps."

I had sympathy for her. Her body was about to undergo several changes, over the course of this pregnancy. I would be here for every one. I know Chace said we don't have to be together just because we're having a baby but I want to be a family.  Ayesha deserves for me to be here as she has always been by my side, even after discovering I still loved Chace. I would always love him. She stayed even though she was aware I still had an itch for dick. I don't think she had a clue how much that small itch had developed, how much it was growing like a tumor for Cario.

Hearing my babies heartbeat stopped time, interrupting any fantasy or worry that was in my head. You couldn't explain a human life forming inside of another human anyway but a miracle. I just wanted to protect, love and provide for my family. Ayesha was never more beautiful to me than right now. She was carrying a part of me inside of her.

1:30 pm

*******

Cario

1:30 pm

"I more than like it Cario, I love it!!" Kp restarted my new song 'Down' for the third time. "I can just see people riding in their cars in the morning before work, college students at their lil kickbacks, guys playing this for their girls, vice versa."

"I was thinking Chloe Bailey for the hook?" She can sing and imma try to smash. It took me a while to recover from seeing her taking ass shots in the show 'Swarm' she starred in briefly.

"Oh yeas, I can see that."she smiled. "Let me reach out to her team and get this ball rolling."

She stood up and started texting someone on her phone.