Minute man

Cario

"The fuck you gotta knock so loud fo?" I open the door.

"You walked off stage last night?" My manager had her phone in my face.

"I wasn't feeling the crowd, that bitch said something I ain't like. Fuck DJ Mack, they ain't give me what I asked for up front anyways."

Kp stepped inside my hotel room. "So you upset hundreds of fans? You could of took that up with them after the show and from my understanding the fan was thrown out."

"Shit Kp, I can't take it back and wouldn't anyways. I don't play bout my respect..."

"I'm having your PR put out an apology but you could just say something on social media."

"Damn okay. Just let me fully wake up. It's like.." I looked at my phone. "It's after noon, damn!"

"Yeah, you been in bed all day." Kp was writing something in her phone.

"I ain't tryna purposely make yo job hard, but fuck...I be needing time to myself to get my head right. Fans don't fuckin understand that."

"No Cario they don't. I'm sorry to break it to you but most don't give a damn about your personal issues."

"I see that,"

"Have you been working on new music?" She always got right down to business. It could be annoying but she was great at her job.

"Not really,"

"You have to meet the requirements of this label in order for them to give you a real deal."

"I told you I wanted to be independent anyways...hate people telling me when and how high I can jump." I started pulling clothes out my suitcase.

"You can stick with this label for a couple years and still go independent, but utilize this opportunity and get all the publicity you can. Spend their money, use their connects, make your own money and then we can branch off."

"Anything that sounds too good is too good. I don't believe if I make these people a lot of money they going to just let me go....I watched too many documentaries of artist being screwed over by these labels."

"That's because they didn't have a bad bitch like me to read the fine print and make sure they didn't sign a messed up deal and so far you haven't."

"True, not argument there." I decided on just all black today to for my mood.

"So can you continue to trust that I will continue to have your back and work exacta hard to make sure you are moved getting the bad end of any deal?"

"Sure,"  I sighed.

"Thank you, please do the apology."

"Yeah,"

"May I ask where you went after you walking off stage last night?"

I thought about Khi but there was no way in hell I could tell her. "My happy place."

"Oh? Someone in particular?"

"If that's all you needed from me I have to shower and be out."

"Not ready to share...I get it. See you later and work on new music please. Thank you and love you."