Your room or mine

Cario

I pull the pillow over my head because of the loud music I hear playing. "What the fuck." I snatched the pillow back off my head and jumped out of bed, making my way to wherever the noise was coming from. I find Khi eating room service, while dancing naked in the sitting area. I was slightly irritated but I had to laugh, seeing his dick flopping around as he prances around excitedly. He finally turns to see me and jumps back, touching his chest.

"You scared me." He laughs out of breath. Then he walked over to his phone to pause the music. "Good morning Cario,"

"Mornin," he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my neck. "Dick got you dancing like you in a musical."

"You just wake up on bull shit don't you?"

"Pretty much." I kiss him softly. "You was okay round five this morning?"

A crease forms between his eyebrows. "Why?"

"I had slight pressure in my chest, which can only mean something happening with you. It normally doesn't happen when we together...so?" He lowers his eyes, then places his hands on my chest. "It's gonna get stronger if we don't talk about it and you know it."

"We all meet up twice year in Washington for my other mama memorial or birthday and her birthday is coming up."

"Un huh,"

"So my mom confessed to me right before Ma Tania passed that she was in love with her and she has not been doing good. I had no idea they ever was that way with each other."

"Is this Ma Tania yo homie mom?"

"Yeah, they was pregnant with us at the same time, we were raised together."

"Y'all locked in, real meaning of brothers from another mother?"

"Basically. I don't think he even knows they were secretly in love, or I guess my mom was in love with her. I think she suffering from a broken heart that she's gone."

When is her birthday because my brothers is coming up too?"

"April 2nd."

I smiled.

"What?"

"Someone in this universe really fuckin with us because that's my brother birthday."

He looks up at me. "Really?"

"Yeah," I move side to side with him still touching my chest. His semi hard dick is pressed against my pelvis.

"I don't mind the universe wanting that for us. I don't mind there being an us."

I moved my arms from around him. "What you got for breakfast?"

"Changing the subject?" Him noticing made things awkward.

"Naw, I'm hungry." I was definitely changing the subject.

"This could work Cario," I feel his hand on my back.

"Yeah but why get into all that? I'm only twenty two years old and that's not in the line up for me right now."

"What is in the line up for you then?" He crossed his arms of his chest.

"Finishing my album and getting nominated for a few awards, working with more artist. I may even get a movie deal, who knows." I take a few grapes from his tray.

"I see all of that happening for you. Your skills are undeniable, you will go far in this industry, without a doubt. I see you always writing in your notes and listening to beats. I know you hungry for a top spot, and it's yours for the taken king."