Got to

Cario

I ended up staying out all night talking to Lamar, so I asked Max if I could come through in the morning. He said sit was fine. I asked if he wanted some breakfast but he said he was cooking and to bring orange juice.

The door was unlocked so I just walked in. It was freezing. I shivered a little. "Damn Max, why you got it so damn cold in here?"

He walks up to me and snatched the orange juice. "Because I pay the bills here." Then he looks at me and smiles.

"What?"

"Didn't know you wore glasses. You look so cute." He pinched my cheek.

"I was reading something in the car." I go to take them off.

"Leave them on, they make you look so adorable."

"Not that serious but I'll leave 'em on." I look at him as he walks back to the kitchen.

"You might as well sleep naked with what you wear to bed."

(What Max is wearing 🥵)

"I do. I put this on because you was coming by, since you like staring at this ass so much. Have a better view." He smirks while stirring something in the pot."

I sit down on the couch. "Ha ha." I switch to BMF on his tv. "What you making...yo ass can't burn."

"Pfft, boy my mama is from Alabama and Mississippi...I gets down."

After a few more minutes in the kitchen he walks over to me with a plate and cup of orange juice. I inhale it. "It smell good and look good." I take a bite of the shrimp and grits. I try blowing on the grits because they burning my mouth. "Shit."

"You knew not to eat those grits fresh out the pot like that." He laughs walking back to the kitchen to make his own plate.

"I know...but my stomach barkin..I needed this food."

"And, what you think?" He returns and sits on the other couch.

"Guess you can do a lil sum sum." I eat some of my pancakes.

We don't do much talking while eating. Max becomes annoyed and tells me to close my mouth when I chew. You would think this was my first meal in weeks. I was just starving for some reason. When I get up to take my plate to the sink, I bend down and burp in his ear. He pushed me. "Eww Cario."

"Ewww Cario." He copies me. "You know how guys try to sound like girls? You really have a soft voice."

"Why thank you."

I wash my hands and pour me some more orange juice. "So...why you let him fuck?"

Max almost chokes on his food. I hand him my cup, he guzzles down the juice. Once he's able to breathe again, he gives my drink back. "We just diving right in...okay." He puts his plate down on the coffee table.