🎵Down🎵

Chloe Bailey 😍

Chloe Bailey 😍

(The instrumental up top goes to the song 'Down' I wrote☺️ I'm trying to give you all a visual)

Cario

"Give it up for the beautiful Mizz-Chloe-Bailey!!!" The crowd was roaring.

"Thank you Cario." She walks out in black tights, a black bikini top and an acid wash button down. I hug her when she's close.

"mmm, good enough to eat yall." She pushes me but she's smiling.

"Start that shit back!" She tells the DJ. "LA, we're here for good time and that's what the fuck we gon have."

The record started over.

"Cali girls, are y'all gon be down fah ya boy?" I stand at the edge of the stage and look out into the crowd. When I see the prettiest face in the building...Khion Thomas, staring up at me. I get butterflies seeing him out there. "Somebody out there going home with me tonight." I winked at him.

"Yesss!" They scream. I back up and pull my phone out to shoot him a text. While Chloe takes over.

Me: Lookin good lil daddy

Khi:You tryna fuck on stage?
I smile at that.

Me:How um feelin right now...have you holding on to the mic stand while I hit it from the back
I could prolly make a song to sound of that ass clappin against me...you know when um in it it's like macaroni

Khi:Boy finish this show 🙄

I smiled and close my phone then stick it in my pocket. She was done talking so I took back over.

"Then let me hear you sing this shit...go!" I start bouncing. I feel good as fuck, knowing he out there and this song was written for him. So I had to turn up.

"Down Down Down...LA" Chloe points the mic to the crowd. "Are you down? Down Down." Then she finishes. "Is you gon ride when it's time to ride? Is you gon ride when it's time to ride? Is you gone ride when it's time to...can I trust you now?...again!"

"Down like it's pose to be, down like you can count on me...middle of the night, y'all havin fights you know you dial on me. You kno imma pick it up, I ain't him even let it ring, when it's bout her baby boy she turn into a drama queen. Ready action, let it go."

I stand behind Chloe, holding her. "You know she can't let me go."
She started grinding on me. "We done tried this once befo, swear it's like a merry go, or maybe it's boomerang, cause even if he in her life, between us it don't change a thang...maybe that's why you mad, nigga just get over, hard pill to swallow when the main treated like the side dick. Truth of the matter is.." I point the mic to the crowd.